Starting Refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Henpom, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Henpom

Henpom Full Member

I've decided to start my refeed one week early. My stomach has been growling for a week and even though I ate last week and stuck to LT rigidly ever since, I have been constantly hungry. We're mega-busy at work and on Sunday I put my back out doing the garden. My kids are nagging me and I'm thoroughly p-d off. Add to that the fact that I am constantly cold, constantly constipated and my hair is coming out in handfulls, I've decided to start eating again - but sensibly.

I'll be having two shakes and a meal per day for at least two weeks, as I can cope with the shakes at work. I'm still going to go to the pharmacy for a month or so. I'm now size 14/16 so I can live with that.

So I'm off to have my grilled sea bass and veg for my first (official) meal.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Oh Yummy, sounds delicious, enjoy!!
  4. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    Nice to know your ok Henpom, you do whats right for you, you have done so well and long may that continue, take care x
  5. Bindi

Bindi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Propoints
    Well done henpom, great weight loss. Enjoy your refeed!
  6. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

MMMM sounds lovely, enjoy it hun. xx
  7. TracyJ

TracyJ Gold Member

Where have you been Lisa?! Go or it hun there is no reason you cant still lose weight refeeding although be carefull..if you are refeeding just because you are peeed off you may slip. Good luck and enjoy hun xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.