Starting Refeed

Henpom

I've decided to start my refeed one week early. My stomach has been growling for a week and even though I ate last week and stuck to LT rigidly ever since, I have been constantly hungry. We're mega-busy at work and on Sunday I put my back out doing the garden. My kids are nagging me and I'm thoroughly p-d off. Add to that the fact that I am constantly cold, constantly constipated and my hair is coming out in handfulls, I've decided to start eating again - but sensibly.

I'll be having two shakes and a meal per day for at least two weeks, as I can cope with the shakes at work. I'm still going to go to the pharmacy for a month or so. I'm now size 14/16 so I can live with that.

So I'm off to have my grilled sea bass and veg for my first (official) meal.

Oh Yummy, sounds delicious, enjoy!!

Nice to know your ok Henpom, you do whats right for you, you have done so well and long may that continue, take care x

Well done henpom, great weight loss. Enjoy your refeed!

Where have you been Lisa?! Go or it hun there is no reason you cant still lose weight refeeding although be carefull..if you are refeeding just because you are peeed off you may slip. Good luck and enjoy hun xxx

Back