Starting S&S today....anyone want a buddy?

donlste

Hi all,

Well I'm starting Slim and Save today and I'm just supping on my first shake...Raspberry, not to bad.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone out there is starting this week and would like to buddy up to give each other support etc, and maybe have a few laughs along the way.

Look forward to chatting.

I started 1 week ago, so I might not be a suitable buddy!

But good luck to you and just try and get to day 4 or 5 and it'll be much easier from there on!

Hope you do well in your first week!

Gem x

Hi

Welcome I started on Monday it's going good so far, I was in ketosis from yesterday evening (I checked with the keto sticks) and I've already lost 4lbs. We can be buddies together. Good luck on your 1st day x

I started 1 week ago, so I might not be a suitable buddy!

But good luck to you and just try and get to day 4 or 5 and it'll be much easier from there on!

Hope you do well in your first week!

Gem x

Hi Geegee83,

Firstly well done on your 8lbs for last week. How are you getting on with your second week?

Thanks for your support. I'm hoping I can stick to it...

Hi Veve,

It sounds like you doing excellent so far. How are you finding it?

Ive had my first shake and deciding when is best to have a soup as I'm still bloody hungry. I will have patience!!!! Think I will try the tomato soup...

Ah, excellent a buddy sounds good! You've had some good weight loss already...well done.

Donna
xx

Hi Geegee83,

Firstly well done on your 8lbs for last week. How are you getting on with your second week?

Thanks for your support. I'm hoping I can stick to it...

You can stick to it!! Just take it one day at a time.. well, one hour at a time! :p

2nd week is okay, a lot of head hunger, but no real hunger! I guess I'll always have head hunger! It's a killer...

I found I had my breakfast between 9-10am, lunch at between 1-2pm, then a pack at 4pm, dinner at 7pm.. everyone is different though, but I found the more I could spread them out to afternoon/evening the better as this is my worst time for hunger.

Have you got your 200g of veggies sorted? and your 150ml of skimmed milk too!

Also, have you read about the zero noodles you can get? I highly recommend them to bulk out your meals! and also, you can have half a pack of sugar free jelly a day.. it all helps!!

Oh and Coke Zero! (I just have 1 x can a day, some people have more, some don't have any, it's up to you)

Gem x

Defo tuning into this thread.. I should be getting my starter pack on Friday so would love some buddies. All the advice is welcome need as much as poss.

geegee83 - are we each allowed 200g of veggies per day? Is the any we're not allowed? And where can we get the zero noodles from?

Thanks guys. X

Hi hi, newbie as of Monday, sounds good that I'm very nearly @ day 4! I'm enjoying playing around with the dinner packs.

Finding my death breath hard to stick :) serious teeth brushing & mouth washes havnt helped that much... Arghhhhh! Any tips???

Have discovered that I'm seriously crap @ drinking water, hadn't noticed before as water wasn't on my list lol!!! Getting there with s&s water flavourings though.

Love the idea of having a buddy :)

Hope u r all doing good & r feeling fine. gxx

200g a day per person, you will get a sheet of paper with your order and it'll give you more details.. off the top of my head, white cabbage, shallots, mushrooms, spinach, brocolli, cauliflower, cucumber, olives.. and you go by the cooked weight.. so when cooked a lot of the veggies are lower in weight, which is great!

Zero noodles I got are here, recommended from another user on here; Wing Yip Store - Konnyaku Yam Noodle

Good luck everyone!! x

Fab, can't wait for it to come so I can start. I'm a little nervous. X

Good luck for tomorrow!! First few days are hard but you can do it!!! Xx

Thanks geegee83 I'm actually starting it today I know first few days are supposed to be hard but OH is doing it with me too so that should help... Are the soups nice? Instead of ordering the meals can u just make ur own with 100g of protein and 200g of veg?. X

Hey there,

Sorry about the delayed response, had a busy few days.

Laubridge - how are you getting on with your first day? Be great to give each other support along the way.

Willbesize12 - how are you getting on? You would have done your first week by now?

Yip 1st week done for me :) took measurements tonight & will weigh in am! Iv lost according to the measuring tape!!! Don't know bout the scales though as I'm struggling with the water but have been 100% otherwise!

Keep your fingers & toes crossed for me!

I hope you are all well & managing with your s & s adventure :) gxx

Hey there,

Sorry about the delayed response, had a busy few days.

Laubridge - how are you getting on with your first day? Be great to give each other support along the way.

Willbesize12 - how are you getting on? You would have done your first week by now?

Hi Hun,

at the start of today I thought ok this is gonna be hard but not its almost bed time I'm so pleased I made I through as surprisingly it wasn't too hard at all. Had my shake for breakfast, chilli for lunch, chicken n veg for tea and a dark chocolate bar with cuppa about half hour ago. Im excited but I know the next couple days will be difficult but I'm staying positive and only I can decide wat to ear... Only i put the food into my mouth!! This is what I'm focusing on.
my OH is doing fab today also.

bring on the weigh in.

How r u doing so far chick x

I've not had any soups, heard the tomato one is horrid!

You can buy a tub of Buillon from supermarkets, it's like a stock, ok on slim and save, you could make soup with that, cup-a-soup or a light gravy!

Hi mrsbnow :) welcome & good luck :D gxx

Back