Starting S&S today!

Day 4 today... Feeling a bit dizzy and head achey ... Tired but not sleepy. Hope this passes soon... Really craving junkfood!!

Ok... Banana shake for breakfast. Lets go!

Hope you all have a good day!! Xx

Day 2 of restart after my naughty week :( feeling good,bit headachey but positive! Need to loose the lbs I gained grrrrr

Hey Geegee how r u?

Hey everyone how you all doing?

Day 11 for me so far i'm really enjoying the weight lose that i can see a difference in myself. Have received my 2nd order which should last me 5weeks. So i plan at sticking at it and see where i am in 5weeks time.

Hey everyone.. I'm back! Totally went off the rails.. :( I won't go into detail, don't know why it happened..

Back on day 1 again.. :eek:

How is everyone going?

How are you doing Tayvion?

Gem xxx

Thank you Claire :eek:

I think I tried to cut corners and have too many things like jelly, coke zero, pork scratchings etc, then it extended to more fish/chicken in the evening meal etc.. don't know if I was in ketosis..

Strictly 4 packs a day now and that's that, and water.

Thanks for the support xx

Hey Geegee i'm good thanks. Have been doing ok although have had a couple days here and there where i have fallen off the wagon. I never go mad just i miss some food lol. Back on track now. As of tomorrow, first day of TOTM today i never really crave foods but for some reason i couldn't say no. But i know i can do it. Its easy to get back on track just hard to stay at it long enough. Glad to see you back good luck on your day 1.

GEEGEE83 said:
Thank you Claire :eek:

I think I tried to cut corners and have too many things like jelly, coke zero, pork scratchings etc, then it extended to more fish/chicken in the evening meal etc.. don't know if I was in ketosis..

Strictly 4 packs a day now and that's that, and water.

Thanks for the support xx

Def best to stick with the basics :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey Tayvion! Glad you are still perservering with it :D I used to be on the pill but came off recently and TOTM is definately a sweet cravings time now, but the pill made me so moody and always hungry, so hopefully it's going to be a good thing! Lovely profile pic by the way!

Thanks Claire, I do like to overcomplicate things lol !

xx

Day 1 went well:

Oatmeal / Chock Shake / Choc Truffa Bar / Chilli with Cauliflower & Brocoli / 2 Teas and Water.

Feeling okay so far today, let's hope I can get into Ketosis sooner rather than later!

Day 2 has gone really well, better than expected!

Porridge / Choc Shake / Macaroni Cheese over leeks and brocolli / Lemon Choc Bar / Water / Coke Zero / Bouillon drink.

First time with the Bouillon drink, love it! Like a veg cupasoup, really good! and first with Macaroni cheese, was ok !

Feeling good!

Hope everyone else is still going well x

Well done and keep it up - day 1 for me tomorrow :)

Hi - I am starting Slim and Save tomorrow, my food packs are due to be delivered this afternoon. I have tried and failed so many diets and now really need to lose the weight to start and feel normal again and stop making excuses for not living my life and being a social recluse. I am excited and apprehensive but just hope this works.

Fee79 best of luck in your slimming journey. Day 2 for me and day 1 is odd but if your mentally ready it will be fine. Good luck and stay strong. Whats a few months out the rest is your life.

Stay strong xx

Good luck! Xx

Hey all the new starters, best of luck with it!!! :)

I'm on day 4 now after restarting and feeling okay, was hungry last night but seem okay today. Stuck with the 4 packs a day and I'm back down to my previous weight of 17st. 6lbs now, so let's hope I can keep going for 6 months!!

Hey everybody,

Well, still going okay.. and down to lowest weight yet at yesterdays weigh in, so i'm really happy that it's coming off bit by bit.

How is everyone else doing?

Gem x

Back