Starting S&S today!

Yeh, it's a bad habit and I will be trying not to do it everyday. I kid myself that it's fine but I know from experience that if I stay the same or gain it'll put me down and then I'll cheat most likely.

I don't feel any slimmer yet, can't wait to get the first stone off!

What dress size are you aiming for? I would really like to be a size 10, can't actually imagine that being possible though :eek:

Morning,
I'm a little behind you guys - day 2 for me!
Although I have a confession to make!!!
I am soo addicted to mushroom pasta - already!!!
This could be a bad thing however - I bet in a few days or weeks I wont be able to stand it!!

How everyone getting on today??
I have just stopped for lunch and love coming on here to catch up!!!

Hey Darcy!

Oh no, I'm hearing good things about this Mushroom Pasta and I only ordered 1 to try :( haha.. I'll give it a go this afternoon :D

Doing okay thanks, just had a chocolate shake for lunch and it was so nice, really missed them in the last couple of days (I keep going on about them, so they are my addiction!)

I found day 3 the hardest, so be prepared for a rough one tomorrow!

Hi Geegee and Darcy

Geegee yep i'm lookin to be a size 10 too.

Darcy yep the mushroom pasta my favourite too it's so yummy.

Having a great day had a hazelnut shake for breakfast didn't like it. Then had a vaniella carmel shake for lunch also didn't like it.
Just had chilli for the first time with brocolli and its delicious and will have spaghetti later with brocolli.

I tried the crispy chocolate shake, was ok, not as nice as the choc shake and have 5 left so I probably won't order anymore crispy ones as they tasted a bit different.

I love the chilli! I think it's really tasty!

I've had Oatmeal, Choc Shake, Crispy Choc Shake, and will be having plain haddock with a huge 200g salad for dinner at 7ish, jelly in the evening and maybe a cup of tea for the evening if I need it. I find the evenings the worst really, too much time to think about food.

First official weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to updating my signature on here !

I also didn't like the vanilla caramel shake, too sickly... :( I'll save them for emergencies. I had to get some more ice earlier, getting through that quickly with my milkshakes!

Meant to ask, is anyone else having sugar free jelly? I am and doesn't seem to be affecting weight loss, also had a couple of pork scratching bits now and then, not really my thing usually but nice for a bit of 'crunch'.. ordered some pork puff things from the Low Carb Megastore but not sure when they will arrive.

I'm sure I read it on here from someone else, but can't find it.

I'd rather have that than ditch out of the diet.

is that hartleys sugar free one
what flavours

I've been having any, maybe I should check them for carbs? and yes, the Hartleys sugar free one's, seems to help me a lot eating those.

Well, week 1 weigh in! *drumroll* 6.5lbs lost.. :D

Very pleased with that!

Week 2 begins!

Hope everyone else has done ok this week! x

Very happy to say week 1 of my journey with slim and save, and week 3 on TFR i have lost 3lbs.

Well done Geegee on you weight lose

Well done Tayvion!! :D :D :D

Just think in a few more weeks we'll be even further down on the scales, I can't wait to break into the next stone :)

So true i can't wait to get in to the 10's and another 2lb i'll be 1 stone down. Roll on week 2.

I think I'll start to feel it when I get to the 14 stones, so another 2stones ish for me and I'll feel like I'm getting back to the old me :)

Got my chocolate shake now, and really motivated now for week 2!

That's fab GEEGEE!!
Bet your very pleased!!!
Im usually a daily weigher - but have lost a battery out o my scales and due to decorating and house being upside down I can't find it!!
I haven't got time to pop out an get another either so I'm a bit lost!!

Hey Darcy, I weigh daily too, but I think it doesn't count until the actualy weigh in day lol.

Going to try and not weigh every day now as I know the weight loss will slow down a bit and don't want to get obsessed.

Is it your weigh in day today?

Hi Geegee well done on week one :)

Thanks 30!

Wow, you lost 10.5! Brilliant :D :D :D

No, not my weigh in day till Friday morning, started Tuesday, but a Friday morning is theist convenient for me so just have to be happy with what ever loss this week as will only be 3 days worth....
If I ever get a battery for my scales lol x

GEEGEE

I am keen on the mac & cheese. I need to perfect the "cooking" process though, I found a few crunchy bits of pasta so guess a little more water/ longer in the micro is needed??

Yep, first day 100% for me today.
I started s&s in jan - new year resolution and all that. Managed about 2 weeks 100% then started getting a bit too complacent and decided to add the chicken. Chicken turned to chicken, olives, coleslaw, babybell and salad with homous lol

I did another 3 weeks worth of messing about on it - 2 packs then a meal - of the wrong sort, I think I lost about a stone in the 5/6 weeks but then didn't get back on it 100%

Tried a few more times since then, managed 100% through day but by 6:00pm EVERY day I could set my watch by it - the voices in my head took over - and I ate. Lol

I am pleased to say though - it is now 6:30pm and not craving/talking myself into anything lol
I feel like I have finally cracked it lol

How you getting on with the plan?

well done the evenings are hard for the first few days ,its our bad habbits , but they can be beaten

Day 9 just had my chocolate shake hot and its filled me up. Really enjoying slim and save feeling really positive that i can and will meet my goals this time round. Waiting on my next order which will be delivered today. Also did a new order to order the new bars can't wait to try them as used to love bounty the chocolate bar and there's a dark chocolate coconut slim and save bar, hope its yum.

Already looking forward to next weigh in which is not till next week.

How's everyone doing?
What day are you on?
Whats your favourite s and s food so far?
Whats your goal for next weigh in?

My favourite s and s is the chococlate shake.

I hope to lose 2-5lbs next weigh in.

Hope everyone is having a great 100% day.

hi everyone i have just started s&s today and i had d vanilla shake ds morning, so yum!!...looking forward to shedding those kilos... xx

Back