Starting s&s when ill??

yummum2be

Hi everyone!!

I'm due to get my delivery today and if it came this am I was going to start today or if it comes this pm start tomorrow. However I have woken up feeling really ill :-( I have felt as if I've been coming down with something the last few days but tried to ignore it. I feel constantly sick, dizzy, light headed and tired :-( Do you think it's a good idea to start s&s when I feel like this as obviously I'm not hungry at all which will help with getting into the diet but will the the effects of the diet make me feel even worse?? I'm just thinking on the upside my hubby's off work from tomorrow for 4 days so he can help out with the kids and hopefully by the time I feel better ill be in ketosis so will have avoided the hunger?

What do you think? x

I'd wait. Getting into ketosis can make you feel rather ill and is a big change for your body - best done when you're healthy.

Think I'll see how I feel later and start in the morning because I am feeling really really rough :-( absolutely gutted though as I wanted to start ASAP!! Packs haven't arrived yet though so maybe someone's trying to tell me something ;-) x

Arr, poor you !! Hope u feel better soon, mine has just arrived so going to start today, hurry up and get better so you can start and we can help each other along xxx

I agree you should wait until you're feeling better. Bad idea to do something so extreme when your body is sub par.
Get well soon. :xmastree: << I couldn't find a bunch of flowers :D

Ahh thank you girls :) I'm desperate to feel better because my packs arrived today and I want to get stuck in :-( x

Back