Starting Saturday??

I'm finding today difficult. I'm really weak- I usually run 3-6miles everyday but felt lightheaded walking up the drive! My mum has just cooked the most amazing roast- gammon and all the trimmings! I have to admit that I had a mouthfull of gammon, but I doubt it will make a huge difference!! I went to weigh myself this morning- the scales are definetly broken as apparently i've lost 30lbs since thurs!!!! I've changed the batteries and still no change- so annoying - how am I going to gauge my weightloss accurately? Anyway, after the dissapointment with the scales, I decided to measure my waist- I've lost 1.5 inches- not bad for 3days work!!! Need to get some new scales tomorrow though!
can anyone tell me how to change the title of the diary?

well done on weight lost katy! I managed to stick to the monday kick off despite telling myself all day to put it off as there was still food in the fridge. :) now on day two!

well done ssp- how are you feeling today?
weigh in tomorrow-I'm a bit nervous. I don't feel any smaller! I made a pie for the family today and tried a bit of the pastry to see if it was ok - don't quite know why I did it really- I just forgot- you always test the food that you make don't you???
Anywho, I'm going to keep drinking the water this evening and hope that it didn't knock me out of ketosis! I was well in ketosis this morning, so maybe it won't be a difference!!!
I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow- hoping that the diet won't make me extra queasy!!

I'm right in thinking you've been on this a week and know you've already lost 6lb right? Even if you haven't lost anymore 6lb is still fantastic. I'm hoping for 6lb as I did what I think everyone does and weighed myself even though it was only day two......i'd put a lb on! Not going to look at scales again now til monday but so far am doing ok on it. Packs are getting nicer, or my taste buds are getting worse.
Whats the tattoo? Maybe you should get you weekly stats like others on here have on there posts tattoed on:D that could keep you motivated. Good luck for tomorrow! you've done great and I'm sure it'll show.

I don't know why I was moaning and worrying yesterday! I suppose it's that all the clothes I wear are stretchy-leggings, dresses etc, so I can't feel my clothes getting bigger like last time I did a vlcd!
So I weighed myself this morning- the scales were broken again,so spent a long while running around my bathroom naked trying to figure them out- my sister was banging on the door, my dad was shouting at my sister, I was getting frustrated- if you weren't a member of my family, it would have been pure comedy!! So I got them fixed and weighed myself 3times, just to be sure- I've lost 9.5 lbs! really thrilled with that loss as I honestly thought that for some reason that the diet wasn't working!! I did some measurements too, but me being especially organised, I can't find my original measurements!!!
Now I'd like to ask if anyone else has the same problem on exante diet- gurgly stomach??? it's not rumbly and it's not wind, but my tummy gurgles a lot- it sometimes feels a little bruised! I can't think why it's doing this as I'm drinking around 4 litres of water a day , and following the diet stricktly- any suggestions?
thanks for the encouragement FMBB- I didnt see you post before. welcome fikespoint- day four now- you should be in ketosis?
sandwich seeks picnic: put a pound on??? surely that's impossible-you never know- you may get a huge surprise on wi day- are you drinking loooads of water- this may be why?? I laughed when you wrote maybe the packs are getting nicer or tastebuds worse- I think this too- I think it's because I'm so hungry that anything would taste good to me he he!
And the tattoo is a swallow-it's quite pretty and I'm having it on my ribs- which is supposed to be really painful, so fingers crossed. It's my christmas prezzie from my mum, which is pretty cool. The only problem is that the tattooist is in the same town as my ex- I put all the weight back on when I broke up with him- everytime I go to visit friends there I inevitably bump into him, it makes me sad and I go home and comfort eat! I suppose this time I do't have the option and I will just have to deal with my feelings! wish me luck..

well done so far on your loss. as for gurgling tummy well, mine does it all the time. im not hungry as am in ketosis. my 17 year old daughter has a go at me and tells me to eat!! she insists that im starving but im not! it can be very loud!! :(

Back