starting Saturday

Hi Magi, thank you for your encouragement im just feeling a little fed up a the moment as im now on day 5 and the scales still haven't moved. I know I said I wouldn't weigh myself but temptation got the better of me. I really wanted a good loss this week as all the other times i have been on Cambridge diet I have had huge 1st week losses, which gives you a real boost to your weight loss. If I only lose 5lb of water weight this week it is going to take months to get out of the 20 stone range. I feel like this time the diet may not work for me , maybe I have messed my metabolism up so bad with the CD diet that I can't lose weight at anything above 430 cals a day. Madness, I shall just have to see how it goings or failing that run a marathon a day( not likely with the size boobs and belly I have lol!).arrrrrrhhhhhh! roll on 6mths as I feel im living in groundhog day

Well just took dogs for a nice woodland walk come in and drunk a pint of water. Cleared my head and negative thoughts and gave myself a kick up the jacksey , which isn't hard when you've an arse that drags round your ankles, flexable dont even come into it. Anyway I told myself that I will get days when my weight wont shift but I will also get days when it will fly off, weighing myself daily is not motivating and only upsets me, so I must stop now and just wait for the weekly weigh in. If this type of diet worked for me before 2x and works for thousands of other re-starters then I shouldn't be any different. I need to be not so wrapped up in losing it quickly and just let the weight loss take it's course and be very thankful that a loss is a loss and a step in the right direction:p

Morning shrinky .. Good on ya with the positive thinking! We all have bad day I personally think it my mind trying to get it's own way depress me into eating ... But it won't win the looseness of my trousers today say it's working!

Week 1 & 2 I was good as gold just weight at chemist .. Then week 3 I was hoping on the scales everyday and I freaked myself out was sure I'd put on weight I was like a storm cloud all week .. But I had lost 5lbs ... So I am being good this week just waiting for Saturday ... think that is the best way!

Don't worry about the bad thought days they pass and soon your clothes will look like tents .. Hehe and any numbers starting with 20 something will be gone!! Just hang in there!!

Great stuff on the early morning walk .. I'm in my stuffy office from 7.00 am think I'll go walkie at lunch!

Have a good day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey becci, how are you though i can see you are doing good! lucky you. i just keep falling! i start good and by evening am stuffing my face. i know its sooo shameful butr for some reason after bingeing i tell myself tomorrow is another day BUT that tomorrow does not come and i keep falling back into that cycle. as at now 11.44 so far so good i just hope i stick with it . i still have a stone to lose. A WHOLE STONE! btw Becci, am proud of u. keep it up.

Morning shrinky .. Good on ya with the positive thinking! We all have bad day I personally think it my mind trying to get it's own way depress me into eating ... But it won't win the looseness of my trousers today say it's working!

Week 1 & 2 I was good as gold just weight at chemist .. Then week 3 I was hoping on the scales everyday and I freaked myself out was sure I'd put on weight I was like a storm cloud all week .. But I had lost 5lbs ... So I am being good this week just waiting for Saturday ... think that is the best way!

Don't worry about the bad thought days they pass and soon your clothes will look like tents .. Hehe and any numbers starting with 20 something will be gone!! Just hang in there!!

Great stuff on the early morning walk .. I'm in my stuffy office from 7.00 am think I'll go walkie at lunch!

Have a good day!

Hi Beck-boo, thank you for the post you made me chuckle with the mind trying to depress you to get you to eat, that's so true hahah! I feel so much better now and your right I might be in the 20's now but it will soon go down. ( at least I bloody hope so):eek: not been on scales today as weigh in tomoz a day early. Wish me luck the pharmacist is a gorgeous looking guy, I nearly died when I see him as they are usually old and dis-pleasing to the eye.:D

Hey shrinky,

Hey at least he's something good to look forward to looking at weekly!! As if the numbers getting smaller wasn't enough!!

Good luck tomorrow .. My chemist doesn't have the cardboard flapjacks lol but I don't mind I think I'm over it now I actually look forward to the shakes!'

Disaster day today .. Had to drive dubin to Galway n back which does not allow for water drinking 5 hours round trip!! Weeing emergencies would have been too bad!!

Hi Becky, well the good looking

pharmacist wasn't there Fri so I got a reprieve phew! more time to get slimmer to impress;) Hope your traveling went ok, good would have been a disaster if you had traveled after a few shakes eek!
Well got weighed and only 4lb loss very very upset as I weighed myself in the morning and was 7lb lighter so im going with that one. Ketostixs are defo a strong pink so im in ketosis so just have to wait for the next weigh in. Flapjacks are vile YUK! avoid at all costs I was nearly sick, salty, bland flavour that leaves your mouth feeling like it's been dried out with a dirty tea- towel. Shakes it is for the nexts 7 mths.
How are you doing

Hey at least he's something good to look forward to looking at weekly!! As if the numbers getting smaller wasn't enough!!

Good luck tomorrow .. My chemist doesn't have the cardboard flapjacks lol but I don't mind I think I'm over it now I actually look forward to the shakes!'

Disaster day today .. Had to drive dubin to Galway n back which does not allow for water drinking 5 hours round trip!! Weeing emergencies would have been too bad!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins[/QUOTE]

Day 8 and I said I wouldn't but I did, I weighed myself and now feel very happy as the scales say I have dropped in total 9lbs ,5lbs since fri weigh in, I knew my body was being a little sh**. All happy now so much that I have been on a mission today. Got up at 6.30am woken by the neighbours over the road making wounded animal noises yuk! sounds like a flock of Canada geese. So got up had pint of water went to stables to sort out horses.Come back did house work, moved 20 paving slabs with hubbie( yes I carried them as well), he dosn't believe in weak women, cooked roast for hubbie and kids. Did washing and some more gardening, took dogs out for walk.Then cleaned up after dinner again and now having a break before I do school lunches, uniforms :family2:, dog walks and stables again. Why am I so fat when I never stop moving????
Anyway still doing well and have not felt hungry at all today or been tempted yippeee! :D:D:D

keep ur head up

Day 11 doing ok-ish did have a little blip yesterday but still in ketosis. Had 1 shake and 2 small packs of bernard m's chicken and 8 pints of water, just needed a nibble. I so wish they bars like they have on the other vlcd something to chew now and again makes all the difference. I think I might buy some online from some of the other sites as choco milkshake can get so boring. It may stop me from eating chicken if I have something to chew. Scales are up and down like tarts knickers at the moment , so I don't have a clue what's going on weight wise. Gets a little de-motivating when the scales go up and you know you've been 100%. I feel at the moment like im stuck on this weight for the rest of my days. Going to see the doctor to find out what is going on as I have heard horror stories of people on vlcd, in ketosis and no weight loss for months,sort of defy's logic but it happens. I suppose it must be that water thingy where the fat cells fill with water to keep their cell volume. Why happen to me !!! just have to up water to push it out.
Oh well onwards and downwards, I wish:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Better now as I have been for a long sleep and not had any extra naughties today . Working from home mostly all week due to this crap rain in the mid of July, who would credit it! Watched Pauline Quirke on this morning she has done amazing loss and looks fantastic for it. Keeps me mootivated when I see people like that. Took dogs down to school through the woods and got soaked and muddy, love it! the thunder was dissapointing only one loud bang.
Oh well just had shake no.2 and 3 pints of water so far and now it's time to cook for the family, I promise myself I will not pick!

Day 12, the week is in reverse I think or it's riding the tortoises back,either way it's been a grueling long week so far and it's only Wednesday! stayed clear of the scales today yipee! Just come back from stables and have to take kids to school now back thrugh muddy woods with dogs I go. Whilst out this morning I had a thought to myself about scales not moving and realised that it's impossible not to lose weight when on a vlcd as your body uses more than 450 cals a day just to function no matter how messed up a person metabolism is. If im in ketosis which i am then I am positivly burning the lard fire, so it's just a matter of watch this space..............

Feeling on top of the world today even though it's day 13, unlucky for some, but not me today as the scales are finally showing the loss. Now into the 19 stone bracket yippeeee :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Not got weigh in till tomz either!
BEAMING :)

Hiya Shrinky so happy for you. I am also very happy today as the jeans that was too tight on me fitted nicely today. Thank God for Lipotrim:coffee:

Hiya Shrinky so happy for you. I am also very happy today as the jeans that was too tight on me fitted nicely today. Thank God for Lipotrim:coffee:

Hi Magi, well done on your jeans, feels good when you know it's working. Give it another couple of weeks and you will be out of those jeans and into a smaller size. Makes you feel excited, yea!!! our hard work is paying offx

Hi Caz, Thankyou:) yes wkends are the worst especially with sunday dinner to cook and my hubbie always snacks on goodies on a Saturday night, makes me drool!
Have a lovely day at the hairdressers you derserve itx

Hi Magi, well done on your jeans, feels good when you know it's working. Give it another couple of weeks and you will be out of those jeans and into a smaller size. Makes you feel excited, yea!!! our hard work is paying offx

Oh yea Shrinky! I can not wait till I go for shopping for a proper smaller size jeans. Wish you another successful day;)X

Back