starting Saturday

Day 14 has arrived and I am 1lb off of losing the first stone. Going to go mad this week and get off as much as possible as next Saturday I have a planned day off for my sister 40th BBQ. I know if I stick to protien I will be ok but I have to make some rum bubas, coconut and rum ring, Fancy cupcakes and 2 pavlova's ummm! I think my will power will cave on that day. As long as I get back to it next day and don't go to mad I think I will be fine. Weigh in that week will be crap but I can still catch up. Don't have any more temptations untill 4th Sept so I should be alright, although all this talk of food is making me very head hungry, time for a shake I think strawberry will do today.

A stone in two weeks---Who would have thought? Well done. But easy on the food next Saturday---so it won't do damage. Happy 40th to your sister!

Hi all, well haven't been on here for ages as I couldn't afford lipotrim anymore. So for the past few weeks I have been on slimand save amazing diet !! the flavours are great the bars are amazing tasting and I got 4wks supply of diet shakes foe £46.00 including delivery. Really happy now that I can see a way of staying on this type of diet .
Im not trying to advertise it but it really is a cheaper alternative for those of you struggling with the dosh and it beats those yukky flapjacks lol!
hope you all have a good week, stay strongx

Back