Starting soon

I dunno yet probably just eat 'normal'. I'm goin to try not to go over board x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks or your replies! I'm really looking forward to getting started. I'm fed up of feeling a mess everyday. You know its not a good thing when all of your clothes start cutting you in 2!!!

Xx

I understand this completely! X

Good luck x

I've had an email and text saying my delivery is coming tomoro! I'm
Hoping my work trousers for again by this time next week :) x

I'm so annoyed had emails off interlink saying delivery on its way to the depot, really looking forward to gettin started tomoro, then got a text to say it had been delayed and isn't coming until tomoro now. I'm really disappointed, I ordered it Sunday night.

Has anyone else had this problem?

How annoying. No I've never had this always had my order within 2 working days.

I'm gonna be ringing slim and save today if the same thing happens! In was like a kid at Christmas waiting for it lol

It's finally arrived today! I was thinking about asking or delivery charge back but I'm too soft!!! Crazy I know.

Gonna sort them into days later and get started tomoro. Can't wait.
I've ordered a month and il be ordering again in 2 weeks as sharing with hubby, will this be on or will the website stop me thinking I'm not due for anymore!?

Hi Archer,

Just be warned that tastes change quickly on the vlcd and you could go rapidly off one particular meal or flavour, it's common!

I just have the bars, banana and choc shakes.

Great your starting tomorrow xx

Thanks kellmo, I'm gonna be starting a diary once I've sorted them out and know what I'm having. I'm thinkin shake, soup, meal then bar x

Thanks kellmo, I'm gonna be starting a diary once I've sorted them out and know what I'm having. I'm thinkin shake, soup, meal then bar x

Man I love my daily meal. There's no way I could do 4 packs a day!

What meals have you planned? If any!

I'm gonna stick to the 4 packs if I can, can't be trusted with food!

Good luck. I've reordered after a short while because I didn't order enough shakes and had none left. Website didn't seem to care. I think it'll be fine.

Back