1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Starting SW on thursday! Anything i need to know?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 17 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Slimming world
    Really gazumped, and joining on wednesday.

I am gonna try and get some food in, anything you suggest?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Until you've had it explained to you it seems baffling - just stock up on fresh fruit and veg, and maybe some snacks like alpen lights or muller light yogurts, as for drinks maybe get some diet drinks. Its difficult to say because it will also depend on whether you're going to do red day or green days. good luck with SW - you'll enjoy it x
  4. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

it depends on what you like eating! there's no point in stocking up on salad if you can't stand it :D ...what kind of food do you like eating?
  5. Ariana

Ariana Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro points
    mullerlight or weight watchers yogurts are a must for me, plus some nice fruit and I love raw carrots.
    Also quorn sausages etc are a good choice and you can have them on red or green days.
  6. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

hey f_n_m i am starting on friday and going to a class on thursday night, and have a similar amount of weight to loose to

it will be my first time on slimming world am excited yet curious

shall we do this together?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.