Starting SW on Wednesday

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Hi ladies

I'm new on here and I start slimming world on Wednesday. Hubby and I got 12 weeks free from the GP because our BMI's are 41 and 42.

We need to lose 6 stone each but I desperately need to lose 10lbs before our hols to Turkey on 14th July (6 weeks) or my clothes wont fit :(.

Hoping to get to know you all and make some good friends :D.

Hiya Kay,

Wishing all the success with Slimming World, and you are in good company on this site, everyone is incredible friendly and helpful.

Keep us updated on your progress x

Welcome to you and your hubby Kay. I think you'll lose your 10lbs quicker than you think. Good luck xxx

hi and welcome to the forum sw is a fab eating plan and i'm sure you and hubby will enjoy it x
you will lose 10lb before your hols i'm sure and more xx

Hi welcome to you and Hubby..You most definitely will loss 10lb for your hols this is the best eating plan there is! Good luck

Welcome :D

Welcome - you're going to love SW as it's fairly easy, lets you eat heaps and works really well!

Good luck with it.

Thanks everyone :D

We've just been to look at a gym where we can pay as we go rather than have to sign up for 12 months. It looks fine for us for now and is only £2.50 a session.

We are really serious about this :eek:

Thanks everyone :D

We've just been to look at a gym where we can pay as we go rather than have to sign up for 12 months. It looks fine for us for now and is only £2.50 a session.

We are really serious about this :eek:

Now that is a bargain :D

Excellent deal with the gym - it's great going with someone as you're more likely to keep going. I've been going jogging with my dad lately and it's so much nicer having company while you do it.

Hi Kay well done on getting the vouchers from your docs. WHen I started SW I was with a surgery that didn't do them and now I'm at a surgery that does and I can't get them! Ah well, it's a great plan and you and your hubby will do great on it if you are doing it together x

Kay

Good Luck - you will be fine, loads to eat and the support of the group and on here will help!

lin
x

Hi Kay,
I'm new on here too. You'll do really well on SW, I joined in January and I can't believe how easy it is to do! :)

Back