Starting the Lipotrim TFR

Day 6, feeing great, weigh in tomorrow, really can't wait to see how much I have lost. Goodluck everyone.

Let us know how you get on, one thing to remember your post partum hormones may cause you to retain some water but you've done amazing and stick with it, I think if you can get over 1 week you can do 20!

I lost 7pounds in 6days, I am very delighted, now am hyped up to continue for another 11weeks, pls God.

Well done you!! Delighted that you are hyped up and here's to 11 more updates!!

Thanks a mill, how are you getting on?

Really well thanks- still on a high to be honest from first weigh in and getting through it. The only downside so far for me is the cold!!

Really well thanks- still on a high to be honest from first weigh in and getting through it. The only downside so far for me is the cold!!

You are right, I am also very cold, I thought there was smthing wrong with me, always covering myself with blankets even when the heater is on, what's causing it, is it normal?.

You are right, I am also very cold, I thought there was smthing wrong with me, always covering myself with blankets even when the heater is on, what's causing it, is it normal?.

I think it's a mix of Three things- one our metabolic rate is slower so the heat by-product is less plus our body is conserving energy for other functions; two we are losing insulation :) so the body is adjusting to that; three we aren't consuming any heated foods or drinks- I know 2 meals a day of mine were defo heated sometimes 3 so that has to contribute. It's pretty normal, I had it last time but it was summer so it wasn't an issue!

I think it's a mix of Three things- one our metabolic rate is slower so the heat by-product is less plus our body is conserving energy for other functions; two we are losing insulation :) so the body is adjusting to that; three we aren't consuming any heated foods or drinks- I know 2 meals a day of mine were defo heated sometimes 3 so that has to contribute. It's pretty normal, I had it last time but it was summer so it wasn't an issue!

Thanks, Very well explained, now I know am not ill. Let's keep at it, I surely see the light at the end of the tunnel. Do have a lovely day.

Oh I know I'm looking forward to what I can wear and thinking about re-feed menus!! lol!

Same here, actually dreaming of sexy clothes to wear, I just can't wait, I have a long way though but surely will get there. I have 97lbs to loss. Starting weight 247lbs now 240lbs.

Same here, actually dreaming of sexy clothes to wear, I just can't wait, I have a long way though but surely will get there. I have 97lbs to loss. Starting weight 247lbs now 240lbs.

Oh you will and just think of all the fabulous outfits along the way! Every lb is one step in the right direction!

Oh it'll just be amazing to be fashionable ladies ... Not have to pick black clothes, comfy clothes, anything that fit clothes ... But instead buy trendy, lovely and awesome clothes from any shop at all :) x

Katie- that's it, what I want is to look at my wardrobe and pick anything I want - not what will fit!!

Back