Starting the Lipotrim TFR

Well done Bolabalo that's nearly a stone!!

Thanks ladies am very thrilled, taking it one step at a time, hopefully I am able to do the remaining 10weeks. Day 15 today.

Thanks ladies am very thrilled, taking it one step at a time, hopefully I am able to do the remaining 10weeks. Day 15 today.

It certainly gets easier as time goes by... Well done on reaching day 15... You are doing great you should be very proud woop woop xx

Weigh in yesterday -4.4lbs. Total weight loss in 3 weeks 17.4lbs.weight loss slowed down this week is this normal? In my fourth week now, going strong.

Well done that's great! Weight loss will slow down- after the first week the average losses are between 3-4lb for a female and towards the end of your journey this may slow to 1.5-3lbs per week. This is normal so simply adjust your goals accordingly and if you beat this any week that's an achievement!

Well done that's great! Weight loss will slow down- after the first week the average losses are between 3-4lb for a female and towards the end of your journey this may slow to 1.5-3lbs per week. This is normal so simply adjust your goals accordingly and if you beat this any week that's an achievement!

Thanks for the info, almost weighed me down. Thanks again. How are you doing?

Thanks for the info, almost weighed me down. Thanks again. How are you doing?

I'm doing great thanks- I'm at the stage where I'll slow down more as well and I'm also working on the mental aspects of weight loss and planning for when I come off. I tend to have a sneak peak mid-week usually on Wed so nervous about that as TOTM is due at the weekend, though previously I held on to the weight the week of TOTM not before.

Just thinking first time round I found people with similar starting stats and used an average of their weight loss as my targets- maybe this will help you and then you can know what to expect. In week 3 I lost the same as you did but had set a target of 4lbs. From this week on I'm targeting 3.5lbs average...

Greenman- for me I haven't told anyone in work. I told everyone in the hot counter I go to that I was off eating out for lent!! My Mum and Husband are the only people I've told. If anyone else asks that I don't want to tell at the minute I've told I'm off all treats and junk for an extra strict lent :) Technically it's true. The thing with work is to plan in advance what your lunch is and be prepared with what you need. Last time round I only told in work as was on an overnight in England and didn't want to be rude to my boss so I explained to her and then gradually told people. It's your decision what you tell them and who you tell. Would they be interested if you were eating junk food?

Pls quick question, I am finding it hard to drink water, so I bought sparkling water instead and i am loving it. Will it slow down my weight loss or is it the same as normal water? Pls help as I have not drank water today but 2l of sparkling water already.

Last edited:
Check the ingredients as some have citric acid and stuff added- if it's just carbonated H2O should be fine!

sparkling water is allowed i drank a fair bit of it and it didnt slow me down you may feel pretty bloated with it though..

as for the LT at work i just flat out lied and told people i was having breafast at home and was having a protein shake for lunch ahaha for some reason protein shakes are totally acceptable and people dont question it at all but liquid diet people just get alllll up in your business.

Pls quick question, I am finding it hard to drink water, so I bought sparkling water instead and i am loving it. Will it slow down my weight loss or is it the same as normal water? Pls help as I have not drank water today but 2l of sparkling water already.

You can also add tablet sweetners and the sparkling water kinda tastes like cheap lemonade hahahaha
I

Back