Starting the Lipotrim TFR

Can anyone recommend best times for shakes? I had my last one at 6pm and I'm so hungry *cries a river* today is day 1 for me. I can sleep as well.

Can anyone recommend best times for shakes? I had my last one at 6pm and I'm so hungry *cries a river* today is day 1 for me. I can sleep as well.

For the first week I had my last shake at the latest 4pm.... Then just drank loads of coffee and water then in the evening and had an earlyish night... Stick with it.... First few days are hard!!!

Last edited:
i stuck with my first around 9:30 to 10am at work then another around 2 or 3 ish then the last at about 7... depending on how long my work day was.
the first few days are rough but DONT break it will be work it I promise!

Weigh in today -3.1lbs, total weight loss in 6weeks 28.5 lbs.
Refeed starting today, I am using curveappeal's recipes, hope it helps me. Can I use my tfr shakes instead of buying the maintenance one?

Weigh in today -3.1lbs, total weight loss in 6weeks 28.5 lbs.
Refeed starting today, I am using curveappeal's recipes, hope it helps me. Can I use my tfr shakes instead of buying the maintenance one?

You can :) I did when I done refeed years ago xx

Oh are Ya?? Aww I'm flattered!!!

Wow epic loss.. You must be delighted are ya???

You can :) I did when I done refeed years ago xx

Oh are Ya?? Aww I'm flattered!!!

Wow epic loss.. You must be delighted are ya???

Thanks curveappeal, I am really delighted.

Your recipes are really nice, and quick to prepare, so sticking with it
And considering the fact you still lost some llbs, that'll be nice for me

Thanks curveappeal, I am really delighted.

Your recipes are really nice, and quick to prepare, so sticking with it
And considering the fact you still lost some llbs, that'll be nice for me

Yeah prepared in minutes and then roasted

Easy peasy and delish.

I'm refeeding again on Wednesday so I'll be joining yA... I'm doing a carbon copy of what I did before :)

No I can't even if I wanted to.... I was told I'm not allowed restart again :-/

You have done well on LT,and i can see through your threads that you are mentally ready for the challenge ahead, so you do just fine. Pls do keep in touch cos we will miss you.

Hi honey how is the reefed going? I used the normal shakes as when it came to it last time I found the maintenance shakes too sickly sweet!

Well done on the loss this week you must be all biz!! Curves recipes were great and I'm sure you will lose as well! I'm doing a reefed week next week so will be getting on the bandwagon!!

Hi honey how is the reefed going? I used the normal shakes as when it came to it last time I found the maintenance shakes too sickly sweet!

Well done on the loss this week you must be all biz!! Curves recipes were great and I'm sure you will lose as well! I'm doing a reefed week next week so will be getting on the bandwagon!!

Thanks Joaniek, refeed going great, using curveappeal's recipes, so fingers crossed. Will fill you in on how it went so you can use the recipe too. I think we have to pay for this recipe now, loll.

Thanks Joaniek, refeed going great, using curveappeal's recipes, so fingers crossed. Will fill you in on how it went so you can use the recipe too. I think we have to pay for this recipe now, loll.

Shh don't be saying that now or she'll be demanding royalties!!

No not monetary compensation... Just YouTube uploads of all recipe users doing a bootie dance to sir mix a lots 'i like big butts ' certainly a fair trade hahahaha

I'm all over it!

Day one refeed
Wiggle wiggle wiggle
My anaconda don't.....
My anaconda don't.......

Oh it's Tuesday and I'm punch drunk! Haha!

Back