starting the low GI plan again

kalie

Hi all

Its been ages since I posted on the forum. However, I have now decided to really try and stick to the low GI plan by rick gallop. My weight has since stayed the same , which 8st 7 pounds . Which is really fortunate as I have strayed away big time. So these two months in June and July I am determined to lose 7 pounds which will bring me down to my ideal weight of 8 stones.

so I promise to note all my food consumption and also exercise on here for the next two months .
Here goes

28/05/12

Breakfast : porridge, oat bran and flaxseeds
two cups of tea with semi skimmed milk and sweetex

Snack 1 orange and apple and four toffee sweets

I cadburys light drink

lunch : open faced sandwich with burgen bread , salad with flora light marg
2 litres of sugar free cordial

1 celtic low gi mint chocolate bar
3 niarns oat cakes- low gi

dinner: mince meat with basmati rice and salad
I cadburys light hot chocolate drink

1 tea with no sugar

exercise
lunch time walk for ten mins and climbing the stairs at work right to the top which was hard.
45 mins on the cross trainer and 30 squats with stretches.

Will update tomorrow with my progress. oh before I forget can tell me if slim fast bars are low gi ?? byeeeee :jelous:

Good luck for your challenge to shift that 7 lbs. menu looked good. Only thing I'd say is watch the sweet treats. They might kick off cravings.
I'm not sure about the slimfast bars but I'd reckon they are a medium Gi. They are quite sweet so watch out in case it's a trigger for you.
Have a good week.

Good luck for your challenge to shift that 7 lbs. menu looked good. Only thing I'd say is watch the sweet treats. They might kick off cravings.
I'm not sure about the slimfast bars but I'd reckon they are a medium Gi. They are quite sweet so watch out in case it's a trigger for you.
Have a good week.

thanks Irish molly!

here goes again
29/05/12

breakfast : porridge with flaxseeds
two teas with sweetener

snack cadbury highlight
3 nairns oat cakes

lunch
irish yogurt
pen face burgen bread sandwich with salad
2 litres of sugar free cordial
I snicker bar - oh dear !

dinner
thin tomato and cheese pizza
with salad on the side
cup of tea

exercise 45 mins on the cross trainer
60 squats with stretches
30 min walk

will weigh myself on Sunday xxxx

You're doing great with food and adding in plenty of exercise too. Well done.

Food looks good! Keep up the great work!

Back