Starting the LT Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

cics

Ok so I have my 2 Bank Holiday weekends out of the way :) and I now have my 21 shakes at the ready, Im starting tomorrow,:) :) so has anyone any words of advice for me!! I have 2 stone 2 pound to lose (currently 12stone 12pound & want down to 10 stone 10 pound!!)....
I got the Strawberry, Chocolate & Vanilla, do they taste ok!??
Im excited/nervous about starting it!!!!! :D

hey cics

Today was my 1st day and so far so good. the shakes taste ok but i reali dislike the chicken soup,i added pepper for a bit more taste. so i think ill stick to the shakes from now on. ive tried the choc and strawberry shakes. let me bo how you get on xx

Yeah I was told from a mate that the soup wasnt great... Think Il start off with a strawberry shake in the morning!! I am so determined to do it but I know it will be hard... My lil girl is 1 in June so Im determined to look well for her 1st birthday party :) Im sick of haven weight on me, its so depressing wen u go shopping isnt it?
This forum is great, I think it will really help me to keep my spirits up... Did u drink lots of water??

hi and welcome good luck with you losses. the only shakes i drink a choco and strawberry. vanilla ain't very nice but people on here add coffee to it which supposed to make it nicer, i don't like coffee. yes drink plenty of water. and do not ever cheat not even with a bit of protein that's the best advice i can give, As you can see by my ticker it's not worth it. all the best x

i like all the shakes i like the chicken soup i think it helps to have a hot meal also i had chocolate mouse style today just use less water but drink more after..

I am starting tomorrow too! Good luck to us both. I am hoping to lose 3.5 to 4 stone.

O Sara we can keep each other going!!!!! Yeap iv heard the vanilla rnt too nice, but thankfully my pharmacist said If I dont like them, that i can change them!!! Guna start with a strawberry in the morning! It is guna b tough but determined to get back to being skinny!!!!:)

choco girl here! All choc shakes. Well got 3 strawberry to mix it up but otherwise choc. Am off tomorrow but working a very long day Wed so dreading that with no real food. But by Thurs or Fri the worst will be over us (sat at the latest!).

Roll on 10th and our weigh ins!

Have u tried any of the shakes before?? Thats wat Im most worried about cos some people hav told me there rotten... time will tell! I just keep thinkin that in 6 wks Il b back to normal so thats wat Im going on!!! Hopefully work wont be too bad for u... Il be at home all day everyday with the baby until 6pm (wen my fella comes home) so at least Il be able to lie on the couch if I feel unwell... hopefully I wont though, my pharmacist said to just keep drinking lots of water so heres hoping it goes well for us!!!! He also said the 1st 3 days are the worst so hopefully by Friday we will be flying :)

I am a re-offender. This is my 3rd time on TFR in 3yrs. But it does work and i am a bad example of it. I have am just the worst comfort eater ever and have had an action packed 3yrs!!

The choc shakes are my favourite and they really are grand. Do you have a shaker to make it or a mini blender or even a hand whisk. I use the shaker and just shake till lumps of powder are gone. tis grand.

The worst day is the day that you actually go into what they call ketosis and it can be anywhere from day 2 to 5. For me it has been day 3 and day 5. It is like flu symptoms for me but then it gets much easier. Take paracetemol if you need it and a hot water bottle.

I only work Wed and Thurs and am home with my girls outside of that but busy. Wed is my long tough day. Usually 12 hours and then in again early Thurs morning and that's it then. Girls are just 3 and 17mths and busy bees.

Dying to start to be honest - putting off restarting since Christmas! Desparately want some of this weight gone for the summer.

hi there,
the shakes DO taste better after a while, also at the begining they may not fill you up, but after a while they become really filling. the diet, at the begining, IS HARD! BUT it does get EASIER!
Please do put your self in a strong mental state and be ready, on day 4 onwards it will get easier.
good luck.

Yeah I was told from a mate that the soup wasnt great... Think Il start off with a strawberry shake in the morning!! I am so determined to do it but I know it will be hard... My lil girl is 1 in June so Im determined to look well for her 1st birthday party :) Im sick of haven weight on me, its so depressing wen u go shopping isnt it?
This forum is great, I think it will really help me to keep my spirits up... Did u drink lots of water??

i definetely no were ur coming from, my friends are all size 10-12's and can go shopping and fit into whatever they like, whereas i cant and it makes me feel like crap.

ive such bad willpower so hopefully i can stick to it :( hows your willpower?

yeh im drinking 2 litres of water every day i might try for more the day, but its annoying having to relieve my bladder so much at work :p how much water have you been drinking? xx

Iv just started this morning, had my strawberry shake at 10am, and it was not bad at all!!! Im drinking water as I go along... How many pints should I be drinking a day!? is there 2 pints in a litre?? I get confused with pints/litres!!!!
I just cannot wait to b thin again, my willpower isnt too bad... I smoke (normally 6 a day) but I reckon Il be smoking a lot more on the LT!!
Im dreading hitting this "ketosis!!"....

Don't dread the ketosis but welcome it with open arms! It means less hunger and loads of wonderful fat-burning. :D
I fill up 8 small empty Evian bottles a day and put them in the fridge. I use 3 for mixing the shakes and 5 for sipping throughout the day. That way I know I am always drinking at least 2.5 litres a day and any more is a bonus.

i heard its better to sip the water during the day as well. plus it will keep you less hungry. yeah there is 2 pints in a litre, and as far as i no you must drink at least 2 litres a day and thats not counting what you put into ur shakes.

Yea Jessie I should be thinking that way I know but Im dreaden feeling really crappy.. but at least when I get thru that day or 2, then Il be flying & hopefully the weight will be dropping off me!!
Just had my 2nd shake of the day, chocolate & I actually enjoyed it! I was starting to get really hungry, I blended it with water & ice & really enjoyed my chocolate shake!! :) Long may it last!!! :)
LilTrixie how is your 3rd day going?? So far Iv drank 3 pints of water.... think that is ok so far.... I hope u are getting on well x

hope ur getting on good cics :D

its day 2 for me and im still geting on fine and not many hunger pains (touch wood i dont jinx myself) you gettin any hunger pains?

You should try warm water in ur choc shake and tablet sweetener, tastes just like hot chocolate mmmm ;)

xx

day 1 done & dusted!!! I was feeling a bit hungry around 6ish but I pushed my last shake to 7pm!! Iv had one of each flavors & I have to day there not bad at all!! Even the vanilla is alright!! Im gunna try the "hot chocolate" tomorrow!! - It sounds lovely!! Cant believe day 1 is over already... my lil girl is gone to bed so I can relax & watch TV now!!! Im a smoker, wud normally smoke about 6 a day, but today it was double that!! - Just something to do to distract me from food! How r u getting on??

Ok so I have my 2 Bank Holiday weekends out of the way :) and I now have my 21 shakes at the ready, Im starting tomorrow,:) :) so has anyone any words of advice for me!! I have 2 stone 2 pound to lose (currently 12stone 12pound & want down to 10 stone 10 pound!!)....
I got the Strawberry, Chocolate & Vanilla, do they taste ok!??
Im excited/nervous about starting it!!!!! :D

Snap i have the same amount of weight to lose as u...i have dun it before came off it for christmas and well wish i hadnt cus i wud have had all my weight off by now. LT is easy if you ar in the right frame set and I take it one day at a time. The shakes are not too bad but I just keep thinking when I drink them that they are my skinny shakes it will be worth it.
Good luck everyone

Lydiaxx

Back