Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

Hiya - I had 3 lbs this week, and was initially disappointed, but don't be, because you know it's 3 or 4 lb this week, and next week and the week after..... Hope you enjoyed your sneaky binge in the meantime x

I am totally off plan :( need a kick up the bum!! Weigh in tomorrow as well!!

I am totally off plan :( need a kick up the bum!! Weigh in tomorrow as well!!

Eeeeek ! Completely off ?! Well, we're all human !
Get back on if today and you'll probably still be a couple of pounds off tomorrow ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Morning ladies, sorry I haven't been on I have no internet and my new place has no working boiler so currently staying in my old place until its repaired which should be hopefully this week! I am doing great this week although my scales still stuck at last week weight who know's I might get a dramatic 2lbs loss by Wednesday at least 1lb will do. I hope you are all well I shall be on more once this week of moving etc is over I sooo cannot wait!! Have a great bank holiday xx

Hi ladies!

Gemma and BFJ, dont beat yourself up, just be on plan from now on. How much do you want to be at goal weight? Do you want the body of your dreams more than treat foods? If the answer is yes then you can do it!

I bet you cant wait for it all to be over with Fifijoshie! Im sure the scales will make you smile :) x x x

Hi ladies!

Gemma and BFJ, dont beat yourself up, just be on plan from now on. How much do you want to be at goal weight? Do you want the body of your dreams more than treat foods? If the answer is yes then you can do it!

I bet you cant wait for it all to be over with Fifijoshie! Im sure the scales will make you smile :) x x x

I hope so Sherrie I will weigh in the morning, good news ive hijacked my mums internet dongle lol So ladies I was thinking that we should set weekly challenges as a group like setting ourselves targets what do you all think? X

I think thats a great idea Fifijoshie! A little healthy competition like we were saying before? Anything to keep us motivated eh? Lol. I get weighed at 1:30pm today so will report back this evening :D x x x

I think thats a great idea Fifijoshie! A little healthy competition like we were saying before? Anything to keep us motivated eh? Lol. I get weighed at 1:30pm today so will report back this evening :D x x x

Most definitely a motivation boost, it can be hard at times eh? Good luck with your WI, I got on my scale and I am down to 13.2 so fingers crossed I will be able to get to my May 31st 13 st target and then I can work on getting to 12st by June end? fingers crossed, I have my WI tomorrow morning so I am having a 6 day week this week, cant wait to hear how wel you've done this week XX

Going on holidays in june and my target was to lose a stone b4 going. Lost 8lbs in my 1st week, weighing again on fri. Cant wait till then. I have days when im ok and days where i really struggle :( but reading everyones posts on here really help me get through the days :) xxx

Well I went to weigh in this morning confessed all to my cdc about my rubbish weekend, luckily she was really understanding as she'd had a rubbish weekend as well lol!! I lost 2lb!!!! Not the best first week loss, but it was a loss not a gain which I was expecting :) !!!

I think setting ourselves a weekly target is a brilliant idea fiffijoshie! Maybe we should do a little "slimmer of the week" reward and the person who lost the most in the week gets to have "slimmer of the week" in their signature for a week? A bit of competition will get us all motivated :)

Hope your weigh I

I was trying to say "Hope your weigh in went well sherrie :)" its a pain trying to type on this phone lol xx

Most definitely a motivation boost, it can be hard at times eh? Good luck with your WI, I got on my scale and I am down to 13.2 so fingers crossed I will be able to get to my May 31st 13 st target and then I can work on getting to 12st by June end? fingers crossed, I have my WI tomorrow morning so I am having a 6 day week this week, cant wait to hear how wel you've done this week XX

Well I went to weigh in this morning confessed all to my cdc about my rubbish weekend, luckily she was really understanding as she'd had a rubbish weekend as well lol!! I lost 2lb!!!! Not the best first week loss, but it was a loss not a gain which I was expecting :) !!!

I think setting ourselves a weekly target is a brilliant idea fiffijoshie! Maybe we should do a little "slimmer of the week" reward and the person who lost the most in the week gets to have "slimmer of the week" in their signature for a week? A bit of competition will get us all motivated :)

Hope your weigh I

I love the idea of the motivational competition and 'slimmer of the week!' When is everyone's WI day? Mine is a Tues and I think Lotte and Fifijoshie's are normally a Thurs and looks like Nia's is a friday. So if everyones has been weighed by the Friday maybe we could call the draw on the Friday eve and the winner can keep it until the following Friday draw?

And thanks ladies I was very happy with my 3lb loss this week :)

Going on holidays in june and my target was to lose a stone b4 going. Lost 8lbs in my 1st week, weighing again on fri. Cant wait till then. I have days when im ok and days where i really struggle :( but reading everyones posts on here really help me get through the days :) xxx

Good girl for keeping focused Nia! Minimins is amazing for support and motivation. 8lbs off in week 1 is amazing! x x x

I love the idea of the motivational competition and 'slimmer of the week!' When is everyone's WI day? Mine is a Tues and I think Lotte and Fifijoshie's are normally a Thurs and looks like Nia's is a friday. So if everyones has been weighed by the Friday maybe we could call the draw on the Friday eve and the winner can keep it until the following Friday draw? x

Thats a brilliant idea hun :) be nice to have a little incentive to give us all a boost!
I weigh on mondays :) xx

Evening All - Sorry have been out of the loop - not sure if I posted it yesterday but my sister had a brain haemorrhage yesterday first thing and I have spent most of the time since then at hospital with her....managed to stick on plan but feeling pretty exhausted and emotional :(....Still, she's almost out of the danger zone, so fingers (and everything else)crossed....

I joined the MAY CHALLENGE thread last month - maybe we should do the same as a mini thread for June - set ourselves a challenge for the month and then add in our weekly losses and new total - it's not so reliant on WI days but we could still agree a weekly star??! What do you think - is it any easier? am happy to start after my weigh in tomorrow! Happy for a new month as I don't think I've lost too much this week .....eeeeekkkkkkk....and god damn that creme brulee :sigh:

Anyway...Well done y'all, 8lbs is unbelievable Nia, and so is 2lbs with an off plan moment BFJ!! Sherrie- 13 4 is fabulous - go girl, and yep, Fifi and I can compare notes tomorrow, fingers crossed you make the 13st, I was hoping for 13 5 which would be my 2 stone off, but it woudl need a miracle x

3lbs off for both of you well done!!! You are both doing fab, Fifijoshie has lost the same as me and Lotte has lost more and I have been 100% SS the whole time lol! Thinking SS+ is calling my name. We will see how this week goes though, I am hoping I will get a nice surprise :p

Hello Nia, stay strong! Drink lots more water and take some paracetamol and hopefully the headache will ease. Is this your first time on SS? Honestly, it gets easier, the first week is the hardest. Dont give up! x

Hi MsMarcy, are you doing SS? If so, try not to have fruit because of all the natural sugars! Try protein like chicken or ham if you really feel the need to eat. Whats the bran stuff? x

Oh what's SS???

I love the idea of the motivational competition and 'slimmer of the week!' When is everyone's WI day? Mine is a Tues and I think Lotte and Fifijoshie's are normally a Thurs and looks like Nia's is a friday. So if everyones has been weighed by the Friday maybe we could call the draw on the Friday eve and the winner can keep it until the following Friday draw?

And thanks ladies I was very happy with my 3lb loss this week :)

Good girl for keeping focused Nia! Minimins is amazing for support and motivation. 8lbs off in week 1 is amazing! x x x

Evening All - Sorry have been out of the loop - not sure if I posted it yesterday but my sister had a brain haemorrhage yesterday first thing and I have spent most of the time since then at hospital with her....managed to stick on plan but feeling pretty exhausted and emotional :(....Still, she's almost out of the danger zone, so fingers (and everything else)crossed....

I joined the MAY CHALLENGE thread last month - maybe we should do the same as a mini thread for June - set ourselves a challenge for the month and then add in our weekly losses and new total - it's not so reliant on WI days but we could still agree a weekly star??! What do you think - is it any easier? am happy to start after my weigh in tomorrow! Happy for a new month as I don't think I've lost too much this week .....eeeeekkkkkkk....and god damn that creme brulee :sigh:

Anyway...Well done y'all, 8lbs is unbelievable Nia, and so is 2lbs with an off plan moment BFJ!! Sherrie- 13 4 is fabulous - go girl, and yep, Fifi and I can compare notes tomorrow, fingers crossed you make the 13st, I was hoping for 13 5 which would be my 2 stone off, but it woudl need a miracle x

Hey Ladies,

Sorry to hear about your sister Lotte, I hope they caught it in time and no long term damage will be done. Try to rest lots and maybe do ss+ for the extra energy it gets difficult especially when you have stressful personal things going on its almost like you can only cope with so much XX

Oh what's SS???

SS is where you only have the cambridge products and no meals xx

On to week 6 for me I lost 3lbs this week so i'm now 13.1st ONLY 1 FREAKING LB OFF MY TARGET!! Argg I am still happy though and who knows I might actually shift that pound by tomorrow lol

We have some great ideas for our motivational boost, so we can have a slimmer of the week every Friday or Saturday?

Have a great day ladies xx

I hope your sister is going to be ok oti!! Sounds like your having a rough time of it *hugs*

Well done fiffi!! Right thats me motivated now!! I want to get into the 12's!!! Xxx

Girls - lets do it tonight !! I will start something off when I return from my weigh in as I am almost at my end of June target and so I need a new target for June and rather large boot up my (still, but less) rather large behind x

Thanks for your good wishes ladies - my sister was a bt better this morning, another 24 hours and she should be on the long road to recovery .......and breathe ...

Back