Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

YYYYIIIIIIPPP-
YYYYIIIIIIPPP-YYYYIIIIIIPPP-YYYYIIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEEEE

I MADE 13 STONE 5LBS TONIGHT
2 stone off since 22nd April !!!
:sign0151:

I am absolutely over the moon and am all ready and raring to go on setting my June target and hopefully we can all jump on the target/ weekly winner bandwagon ! Thanks for all the banter and support getting me here ladies ( I know I haven't always shared your optimism!!) and let's go on the next stone off !!

OK, ladies, if you're game, please add your target below mine and we'll update and award prizes - Yeeee haaa !

I'm going to be ambitious and set my target as another stone which is a big ask as I have been 3lbs a week for the last two weeks, but I am going to drink more, and increase my exercise - have just printed off the timetable for our local leisure centre (one step at a time x) and am ready to rumble ! PLEEEASSEEE join in :innocent0001:

June Target
Lotte - Lose 14lbs

OK, ladies, if you're game, please add your target below mine and we'll update and award prizes - Yeeee haaa !

I'm going to be ambitious and set my target as another stone which is a big ask as I have been 3lbs a week for the last two weeks, but I am going to drink more, and increase my exercise - have just printed off the timetable for our local leisure centre (one step at a time x) and am ready to rumble ! PLEEEASSEEE join in :innocent0001:

Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all well, sorry to have gone MIA I have officially moved house!! Now the stressful bit of decorating it has no flooring and needs to be painted and wall papered, I have to finish it before June end as my Nan is visiting from Jamaica for 2 months. I will be painting all this week I am hoping this will be exercise to work my bingo wings off haha..

So despite all the lifting running about ect I havnt lost a jot since Thursday lol so here is hoping I can shift 2lbs by Thursday WI !!

Congrats on getting to your target Lotte lets go girlies WE CAN DO THIS!! My June target is also 14lbs who else is in??? XXX

June Target
Lotte - Lose 14lbs
FiFi- Lose 14LBS

Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all well, sorry to have gone MIA I have officially moved house!! Now the stressful bit of decorating it has no flooring and needs to be painted and wall papered, I have to finish it before June end as my Nan is visiting from Jamaica for 2 months. I will be painting all this week I am hoping this will be exercise to work my bingo wings off haha..

So despite all the lifting running about ect I havnt lost a jot since Thursday lol so here is hoping I can shift 2lbs by Thursday WI !!

Congrats on getting to your target Lotte lets go girlies WE CAN DO THIS!! My June target is also 14lbs who else is in??? XXX

June Target
Lotte - Lose 14lbs
FiFi- Lose 14LBS

OOoooo, it must be great to be in? And one month to decorate and lose a stone ....a piece of cake ... (Boom! Boom!) Good luck with it Fifi, decorating gets such a quick result I love it !

Hello ladies! Loving the idea of the June target!
So sorry to hear about your sister Lotte :( Really pleased that she is on the mend now though!
All you ladies are doing brilliantly. I have set my June target for 12lbs as I am on Step 2 and that is the average. I dont want to set myself up for disappointment as my losses have been on the lower end of the scale anyway lol.
Hope all you ladies are enjoying the lovely weather x x x

June Target
Lotte - Lose 14lbs
FiFi- Lose 14LBS
Sherrie - Lose 12lbs

Hello ladies, well i'm now a DIY'er lol I have painted my living room and kitchen 5 more rooms to go lol so as last time i'm at a stall haven't lost a thing my scale hates me and i'm still 13st1 but to be fair I've had a pants week limited water and a broken cooker which i'm convinced also dislikes me lol .. Luckily its less than a year old (warranty runs out in July) so i'm now waiting for hot point to come sort it out kinda rubbish considering it cost 500+ so I am not looking forward to my WI tomorrow but then if I suddenly lose 1lb I would be happy with that.. I hope you are all well xx

Ooohh sounds great, what colour schemes have you gone for Fifijoshie? We are able to start decorating our place as of this month and would love some ideas, its a totally new build so the building needed a year to settle, I cant wait! Fed up of magnolia and white haha!

I am sure you will be fine when it comes to WI! My consultant keeps telling me off for weighing in at home lol x x x

I am also in a new build I think its 2 years old, I am not sure on my decor yet I had decorated my 2 bed flat black and plum so i'm now wondering if I should get the same as I had last time? I really loved it as it was so unusual I am getting the same laminate which is Glossy Black but I am unsure if I should get back my black feature wall or maybe go plum this time. The issue is I did a mutual exchange with my neighbor she wasn't able to pay the bedroom tax so as i'm earning I figured I would just cut my loses on the decor and gave her my 2 bed and took her 3 bed would it be weird to have the same decor to my neighbor? It sucks as we all moved here the same time yet she did nothing to the property no flooring, painting etc..

So WI in a few hours scales haven't moved lol oh well better luck next week eh.. Will update later xx

So I had my WI and im pleased to say i've shifted the bare minimum of 1lb considering how pants a week I had i'm happy with that now I shall crack the whip and get the other 13 gone!! ONLY 3WEEKS TO GO!!! So the good news is i'm 13st even so here here to getting into the 12'sssss

A loss is a loss babe so very well done to you!

Loving the sound of black and plum, very modern. Sounds like your neighbour got a fab deal there! What a lovely lady you are. Do you prefer to have the bigger house? Also, I am not sure if this is correct so tell me if I am wrong but I have heard through the grapevine that if you have a spare room and want to avoid bedroom tax then there is a loop hole where you can simply remove the door from that room and it becomes open plan so you dont have to pay the tax? A bit like when they used to do the window tax and people started bricking up their windows to avoid the tax, I know that is true as I live on an old naval marina with listed buildings and lots of the windows are stilled bricked up! But I just dont know how true it is about taking the door off the spare room to avoid the tax?

Back to decorating, we have black in our bedroom and wanted to keep most of it black/grey/white so I could add colour with the bed spread and curtains and just change those if we wanted to mix things up! We are going for red, cream and brown in front room as its cosy and my daughters room will be pink, pink and more pink lol! Not sure about the hall or bathroom yet. The bathroom is currently all white and the bath side is completely tiled, big white tiles with a small black tile trim so was thinking of adding the black into there too but with some teal?

Anyways. The sun is gorgeous today, I hope everyone else is having a lovely day x x x

A loss is a loss babe so very well done to you!

Loving the sound of black and plum, very modern. Sounds like your neighbour got a fab deal there! What a lovely lady you are. Do you prefer to have the bigger house? Also, I am not sure if this is correct so tell me if I am wrong but I have heard through the grapevine that if you have a spare room and want to avoid bedroom tax then there is a loop hole where you can simply remove the door from that room and it becomes open plan so you dont have to pay the tax? A bit like when they used to do the window tax and people started bricking up their windows to avoid the tax, I know that is true as I live on an old naval marina with listed buildings and lots of the windows are stilled bricked up! But I just dont know how true it is about taking the door off the spare room to avoid the tax?

Back to decorating, we have black in our bedroom and wanted to keep most of it black/grey/white so I could add colour with the bed spread and curtains and just change those if we wanted to mix things up! We are going for red, cream and brown in front room as its cosy and my daughters room will be pink, pink and more pink lol! Not sure about the hall or bathroom yet. The bathroom is currently all white and the bath side is completely tiled, big white tiles with a small black tile trim so was thinking of adding the black into there too but with some teal?

Anyways. The sun is gorgeous today, I hope everyone else is having a lovely day x x x

sounds lovely, I love the black and teal look I have seen a few rooms similar. I was utterly miserable with the exchange mostly because the lady also got £2000 for downsizing and to think I walked away and left everything and they wouldn't even supply decorating vouchers for some paint. I now look at the positive that in the long term this is best for the kids as for the bedroom tax I think that might be false however I was told if the room is a small box room you can argue that its a closet or something LOL..

I was told I might be exempt as my daughter is partially deaf and has a language disability so she gets DLA one of the reasons for moving is due to her hearing loss she is sensitive to noise so when the baby cried she gets distressed the council said to get a letter from her pediatrician and that should get the tax wavered for now I don't mind after all its so much better to have a happy kids so if it means paying more that's alright by me xx

Bless you. They should definitely waver it for your little girl, bless her heart. I know you don't mind paying if you have to but I will keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to. It is a pathetic tax.

I watched Theo Paphitis on Question Time arguing with MP's over it and he was getting very angry. He was saying how the government are claiming it is going to save them something like £4million but they don't have enough one bedroom properties to accommodate those having to leave the two bed properties, so they will be building more one beds therefore making their profit pointless but yet putting so many struggling families through hell. Its ridiculous!

Did your neighbour not offer you any of her reward money for giving up your home to help her out in the first place?! x x x

Bless you. They should definitely waver it for your little girl, bless her heart. I know you don't mind paying if you have to but I will keep my fingers crossed that you don't have to. It is a pathetic tax.

I watched Theo Paphitis on Question Time arguing with MP's over it and he was getting very angry. He was saying how the government are claiming it is going to save them something like £4million but they don't have enough one bedroom properties to accommodate those having to leave the two bed properties, so they will be building more one beds therefore making their profit pointless but yet putting so many struggling families through hell. Its ridiculous!

Did your neighbour not offer you any of her reward money for giving up your home to help her out in the first place?! x x x

I honestly don't see the point of it because apparently all tenants who downsize will get that amount and its suppose to be 2000 per room so how do they figure its saving anything, she didnt offer a penny and I was just so furious but I figure that money will eventually run out and ill still have a nice huge flat in a posh area lol

I honestly don't see the point of it because apparently all tenants who downsize will get that amount and its suppose to be 2000 per room so how do they figure its saving anything, she didnt offer a penny and I was just so furious but I figure that money will eventually run out and ill still have a nice huge flat in a posh area lol

Blimey Fifi, sounds like a lot of hastle, but I think you're right, you are the winner with a bigger place in a nice area and doing the right thing for your kiddiwinks... and who knows decorating the second time around will probably mean its EVEN better ! No point in worrying about what other people have got x

2lbs off for me tonight - our 14lb goal for June looks a bit ambitious doesn't it Fifi?! Hey-ho! I am definitely getting to the gym this week so I am not giving up just yet!

My sis is still in hospital and very poorly so that's really casting a big shadow over every aspect of our lives....In CWP terms I feel tired and hungry with stress .... hospital trips... calming my poor mum down...and lack of sleep - have been SS+ all week and will probably stay that way for now.... am pleased not to have just thrown the towel in and comfort eaten to be honest :)

Hope you're enjoying this glorious sunshine ladies - keep thinking of the swimwear ....eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk - LOL

I agree, you will have the better end of the deal Fifijoshie with the lovely big flat for you and your kiddies. And freshly decorated too :)

Well done Lotte! 2lbs is fab! I hope your poor sister gets better very soon :( Bless you all.

Bikinki bods, bikini bods, bikini bods haha x x x

Blimey Fifi, sounds like a lot of hastle, but I think you're right, you are the winner with a bigger place in a nice area and doing the right thing for your kiddiwinks... and who knows decorating the second time around will probably mean its EVEN better ! No point in worrying about what other people have got x

2lbs off for me tonight - our 14lb goal for June looks a bit ambitious doesn't it Fifi?! Hey-ho! I am definitely getting to the gym this week so I am not giving up just yet!

My sis is still in hospital and very poorly so that's really casting a big shadow over every aspect of our lives....In CWP terms I feel tired and hungry with stress .... hospital trips... calming my poor mum down...and lack of sleep - have been SS+ all week and will probably stay that way for now.... am pleased not to have just thrown the towel in and comfort eaten to be honest :)

Hope you're enjoying this glorious sunshine ladies - keep thinking of the swimwear ....eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk - LOL

I hope your sister gets well soon its more difficult to diet when you have other things going on I have been craving chocolate! I am thinking 14lbs is looking rather distant lol

I agree, you will have the better end of the deal Fifijoshie with the lovely big flat for you and your kiddies. And freshly decorated too :)

Well done Lotte! 2lbs is fab! I hope your poor sister gets better very soon :( Bless you all.

Bikinki bods, bikini bods, bikini bods haha x x x

I most defiantly got a better deal, painting and wallpapering almost done flooring to start on Monday i'm so excited to see what it looks like.. eee I am going to try and crank up this weight loss! This is the bit of dieting I dislike the pounds are slow to drop motivation slows with it lol

Yes I definitely agree that motivation drops when the losses do. I am hoping for 3lbs this week which will bring me to my 2st mark. If its any lower then I might have to consider doing SS for a few days maybe to kick start it again? But then I dont want to always be switching. To be fair if I reach my 2 stone mark this week then I am almost half way through so I would be happy with 2-3lbs here on out, I know I will eventually reach goal and will be there before I know it! x

Yes I definitely agree that motivation drops when the losses do. I am hoping for 3lbs this week which will bring me to my 2st mark. If its any lower then I might have to consider doing SS for a few days maybe to kick start it again? But then I dont want to always be switching. To be fair if I reach my 2 stone mark this week then I am almost half way through so I would be happy with 2-3lbs here on out, I know I will eventually reach goal and will be there before I know it! x

I was also thinking to do SS for a week or 2 and see if I can kick it into gear a bit, but you are right its getting closer to the target at a good pace I think i'm just impatient lol I just so cant wait to be my goal weight! I step on my scale today and it says 12.13lb!! finally broke the 13 mark I wont get too excited yet because i'm due to get my depo injection today which usually sends on cravings..

I think we also get a little bit cocky once we notices results, I know I do lol. I start to think 'oh a little bit of salad dressing wont hurt' and it all starts from there so I have to wake up everyday with a clean slate and treat everyday as day 1 otherwise I will fall completely off the wagon. I dont mind being slightly less strict every now and then but I have to stop thinking like it daily. Thats my downfall, especially this week, I have been feeling very bored and now that I am on step2 I am getting used to having a meal of an evening and think about food more throughout the day :/ x x x

Chins up girls ?!? We are wonderful successful ladies and slimmers ! We should be super doooooper proud of ourselves :p for all the pounds and pounds we've lost!!! I don't think it really matters if its SS, + or step 6....we're still looooooooossssssiiinnnggggg :)

Back