Starting today 10/07/12

bubsbee

Hi all, am starting TS today and I would be grateful if you could all support me.
Starting weight 15.11stn:-(
Goal weight 11stn
Have to loose 4.11stn

Well done to all that has lost weight, goodluck to all still trying to lose/ reach their goals. X

mossyfern said:
Awww. Bubsbee. You have my support. I am only Day 6! But feeling fab.... tired but great.

Thanks mossyfern and wow day 6? You are doing great. Just worried about getting hungry but I want to do this. Good luck xx

Good luck, im on day 2 today. Got 40+ shakes but have another box coming today (between 10.54 and 11.54 apparently)

ohhh i hope its edible or drinkable.i feel like a need a complete break from food.

ohhh i hope its edible or drinkable.i feel like a need a complete break from food.

Is so so hear you. This is precisely why me and a friend have gone the VLCD route. She in on LL. I decided to do Exante.
And one week on my head is cleared and food is not constantly on my mind. It's a wonderful break to be honest. Good luck...! Will follow your progress. I am on Day 6.....

Hi Bubsbee,
I am on day 2 now too! Found day one hard but am hoping today will be easier!

Here's hoping we're both successful!!!

Sarah

sarah45121 said:
Hi Bubsbee,
I am on day 2 now too! Found day one hard but am hoping today will be easier!

Here's hoping we're both successful!!!

Sarah

Thanks Sarah, hope day 2 will be better for you. All am thinking of is food :-(. Doesn't help when people in my office eat all the bad foods. I will stay strong no-matter what, we can do this :)

Haven't had many headaches yesterday but I think it's a sign of ketosis isn't it? So hopefully that's a good sign. Painkillers and lots of water!!! Hope you feel better soon. X

Hey guys! I ordered the products last night, hoping they will arrive tomorrow. I have 6 weeks to lose around 15lb as Im getting married 6 weeks tomorrow!!

Hope you are all getting on well and having successful losses!

Will you post your achievements on here as and when? I am very new to the site and therefore am not really sure what Im doing lol

xx

good luck peeps.

Back