Starting today 10/07/12

chunkymonkeymummy said:
im on day 3 now,going well but got a headache from hell!!

Having headaches too, on day 4 and finding it a bit hard today. Gonna go to bed early I think :-(

sarah45121 said:
Haven't had many headaches yesterday but I think it's a sign of ketosis isn't it? So hopefully that's a good sign. Painkillers and lots of water!!! Hope you feel better soon. X

Hope so too as am struggling with headaches today :-(

iwannabeslim1 said:
Hey guys! I ordered the products last night, hoping they will arrive tomorrow. I have 6 weeks to lose around 15lb as Im getting married 6 weeks tomorrow!!

Hope you are all getting on well and having successful losses!

Will you post your achievements on here as and when? I am very new to the site and therefore am not really sure what Im doing lol

xx

Good luck with the diet and wedding plans. If you stick to the plan, you will definately lose the 15lbs easily. Best wishes x

Day 4 done, struggling with headaches today but will drink lots of water and pain killers offcourse. Hope everyone is doing good? X

Day 5 done, feeling much better today. Will be back on Wednesday to report on my first weigh in. Fingers crossed xx

hows it going now,im on day 6 and going strong,very proud of myself.its the most focused ive been in years.

@chunkymonkeymummy - well done you!! I'm on day 6 now and looking forward to WI tomorrow!!!l

chunkymonkeymummy said:
hows it going now,im on day 6 and going strong,very proud of myself.its the most focused ive been in years.

Feels great doesn't it? Am feeling stronger too and not hungry anymore which is great. First weigh in is on Wednesday morning so fingers crossed. You should be proud of yourself and I am also focused and looking foward to losing the weight x

misskyneston said:
Hi everyone

I restarted on 10/7/12!!! Ive been 100% this week and looking forward to weigh in tomorrow x

Goodluck misskyneston, first weigh in is wed for me as am away and no scales until I get home Tuesday evening.

Wow, hope my loss is as good as that! Congratulations!
Day 1 for me tomorrow, fingers crossed :)

Well done on the brilliant weight losses!

Keep up the good work :)

Hol x

Hey bubsbee - congratulations on the weight loss!!!! You should be very proud of yourself! Best of luck for a successful 2nd week!

Sarah x

Great losses people, I'm so excited for my (official) weigh in next thursday!!

Hi all, I am on day 2 and very new to all of this. Realised already how much I eat as something to do! Now drink. Bit vague on drinking on total solution rules. Can you drink coke zero?

Back