ProPoints Starting today 17st marie, lets see how fast i can get this weight off!!

marie41

:D feeling good today
Hi everyone, im Marie im 41, i started the cambridge plan on the 23rd September and up till yesterday i lost 1st 4lb, but was cheating from week 2, it was just too strict and i cant follow it anymore well that and the price, i was paying out about £45+ a week!!! ive still got quite a few products left so im going to add them into this diet to finish them off.
Im going on my first cruise on the 1st nov and i cant wait, so a final push before i go, im going to have a great holiday then get straight back on track ive decided not to start club till i get back.
Some kind person worked out my points and told me im allowed 36 pp, so as of today im on plan.
Breakfast - 30g special k with 5floz of semiskimmed milk, i need to find my calculator.
Does anyone know any good apps to use for an ipad???
Thanks for reading xx

:D feeling good today
Hi everyone, im Marie im 41, i started the cambridge plan on the 23rd September and up till yesterday i lost 1st 4lb, but was cheating from week 2, it was just too strict and i cant follow it anymore well that and the price, i was paying out about £45+ a week!!! ive still got quite a few products left so im going to add them into this diet to finish them off.
Im going on my first cruise on the 1st nov and i cant wait, so a final push before i go, im going to have a great holiday then get straight back on track ive decided not to start club till i get back.
Some kind person worked out my points and told me im allowed 36 pp, so as of today im on plan.
Breakfast - 30g special k with 5floz of semiskimmed milk, i need to find my calculator.
Does anyone know any good apps to use for an ipad???
Thanks for reading xx

Welcome and Good Luck Marie :)

I've used Minimins and these 2 Apps...

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/ultimate-food-value-diary/id483910781?mt=8

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/food-calculator-pro/id523054947?mt=8

Those 3 Apps got me to Goal :)

Good Luck Sweetie! X

Thank u so much ukserena and i think ive got u to thank for working my daily points out for me too x

Thank u so much ukserena and i think ive got u to thank for working my daily points out for me too x

Always happy to help, any questions, please ask. X

Welcome and good luck.

So exciting going on a cruise i went on one two years ago for my honeymoon and loved it you will have a great time. Good thinking not starting until you get back with classes as if you are anything like me you will put on loads during the cruise so much food going around for free :) Would love to go back on one

Thank you both, I'm so excited about it sweet as pie, I can't wait x

Hi Marie,

That was freaky reading your intro. I too am Marie. I also did cambridge from aug to sept and lost 21 pounds before caving in in spectacular style and regained 5 pounds. I started weight watchers on Monday weighing in at 17.3.
Good luck x

Hi Marie,

That was freaky reading your intro. I too am Marie. I also did cambridge from aug to sept and lost 21 pounds before caving in in spectacular style and regained 5 pounds. I started weight watchers on Monday weighing in at 17.3.
Good luck x

Hi Marie,
i think we should stick together then and encourage each other, what do u want to lose? im not sure yet ive never been slim so i dont know what would suit me x

Hi Marie, i think we should stick together then and encourage each other, what do u want to lose? im not sure yet ive never been slim so i dont know what would suit me x

Ideally I'd like to get down to 11 but that seems daunting at the moment so my first mini goal is 15. This is the first week I've been eating properly consistently. I was messing about with the VLCD for weeks before deciding to stop it for good. Feels scary eating so much!. So not expecting much of a loss this week, but I'll be pleased with anything the first week. Think we have to give our bodies time to adjust after the nightmare that is the shakes. I've loads left and suspect il be tempted to use them to undo severe naughtiness. Like after holidays.
Wel do great on weight watchers. It's just remembering it's going to come off slower. But defo easier to do in the long run.
Good luck xx

How are U getting on Marie? X

Sorry not been on, been working 10-11 hour shifts at work and it was my daughters 17th birthday Thursday, so it's been a hectic few days, went out for her birthday meal and I had exactly what I wanted it's been ages since I went out for a meal, so I really enjoyed that.
I decided to join a dating website too!!! Don't know if I've done the right thing, there is some weird folk about, lol, but we will see. Also my wii batteries have ran out so can't weigh myself all the time but that's probably a good thing xx

I'm doing ok thanks , but I feel like I'm eating loads because I came off the Cambridge and started straight on weigh watchers x

Sorry not been on, been working 10-11 hour shifts at work and it was my daughters 17th birthday Thursday, so it's been a hectic few days, went out for her birthday meal and I had exactly what I wanted it's been ages since I went out for a meal, so I really enjoyed that.
I decided to join a dating website too!!! Don't know if I've done the right thing, there is some weird folk about, lol, but we will see. Also my wii batteries have ran out so can't weigh myself all the time but that's probably a good thing xx

Hey Marie, where did you go for your meal??? I bet u can't believe she's 17, I hope u had something super yummy to celebrate? Go you with the Dating Profile, it's not for me but I know lots of people who do it, hope u find your Prince Charming :) x

Hey Marie, where did you go for your meal??? I bet u can't believe she's 17, I hope u had something super yummy to celebrate? Go you with the Dating Profile, it's not for me but I know lots of people who do it, hope u find your Prince Charming :) x

Ive never done online dating before, but i thought i would give it a try, i had hunters chicken and chips it was delicious xx

Ive never done online dating before, but i thought i would give it a try, i had hunters chicken and chips it was delicious xx

Is that the BBQ Sauce/Cheese thing? Glad u enjoyed it :) x

Is that the BBQ Sauce/Cheese thing? Glad u enjoyed it :) x

yes thats the one, im on countdown now to my cruise go early hours on the 1st, im excited then i will be on it 100% after that cant go on holiday and diet, its just not right lol x

yes thats the one, im on countdown now to my cruise go early hours on the 1st, im excited then i will be on it 100% after that cant go on holiday and diet, its just not right lol x

Definitely not! My Main Holiday was the only week I gained whilst doing WW! X

Thats brilliant well done you, whats ur diary called ill go have a read x

Back