• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting today after having a baby!

Well after debating if I should wait a bit longer or take the plunge, I calle my old consultant last night in tears due to being so down about my weight. I was 2 stone overweight before having James, then put on nearly 4 stone. I'm now 4 stone overweight after losing some after having James 8 weeks ago. So I'm back to group on Thursday, but starting today.
Wish me luck!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Congrats and welcome back on the plan I join slimming world again last year after the birth of my little boy, I have lost 1st 10 ibs so far still got more to lose.

Is a crunchy mama!
Congratulations on your new arrival! SW is the best diet for a healthy family so you're doing the right thing. Good luck!

Silver Member
Congratulations on the birth of Baby James. I am sure the weight will begin to fall off once you have started following the SW plan. Don't put yourself under pressure though, you are still a new mummy and it is a wonderful time. My oldest is 17, sometimes I wish he was 8 weeks and cuddly still!

Wants to be a yummy mummy
Hi, good luck on the plan, and wanted to re iterate not to put too much pressure on yourself too early on, my baby is 1 now and I have tried several diets in that time, but until now it was too early for me and I couldnt stick to them, but everyone is different and now could well be the right time for you but dont feel bad if it turns out you need a bit longer before dieting.
I gained 5 stone during pregnancy :(
Good luck hun. x
Congratulations on the birth of James and for making the choice to come back to slimming world.