Starting today after having a baby!

Mummysturt

Well after debating if I should wait a bit longer or take the plunge, I calle my old consultant last night in tears due to being so down about my weight. I was 2 stone overweight before having James, then put on nearly 4 stone. I'm now 4 stone overweight after losing some after having James 8 weeks ago. So I'm back to group on Thursday, but starting today.
Wish me luck!!

Good luck! And love your boys name..lol My James is 2.5:)

Congrats and welcome back on the plan I join slimming world again last year after the birth of my little boy, I have lost 1st 10 ibs so far still got more to lose.

Congratulations on your new arrival! SW is the best diet for a healthy family so you're doing the right thing. Good luck!

Congratulations on the birth of Baby James. I am sure the weight will begin to fall off once you have started following the SW plan. Don't put yourself under pressure though, you are still a new mummy and it is a wonderful time. My oldest is 17, sometimes I wish he was 8 weeks and cuddly still!

Hi, good luck on the plan, and wanted to re iterate not to put too much pressure on yourself too early on, my baby is 1 now and I have tried several diets in that time, but until now it was too early for me and I couldnt stick to them, but everyone is different and now could well be the right time for you but dont feel bad if it turns out you need a bit longer before dieting.
I gained 5 stone during pregnancy :(
Good luck hun. x

Congratulations on the birth of James and for making the choice to come back to slimming world.

Q

Back