STARTING TODAY-DIET BUDDY REQD!

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
:) HI everyone
My name is Jo and I've started the CD sole source today - my target seems so far away and I'm worried that I wont be able to stick to it.

It would be great to have a diet buddy for support if there's anyone out there!

I'm a part time working mum to a very lively 2 year old.

Hope to hear from you soon
xxxxxx

ill be starting hopefully on sunday, but id love a buddy so i know what to expect add me to msn [email protected] xx

Hi both

I restarted CD SS yesterday and need to lose a couple of stone hopefully in time for my holiday in Oct. This site is full of support 24-7 and you'll never feel alone as there is always someone around to chat to or offer support.

Good luck both of you and make sure you post regularly so we can see how u are getting on

Jacey xx

hi there i ll be ur bvuddy to i m restarting tday after a nine month breah i have a lively 20 month old

thankyou

Thanks to you all - keep me updated with how you're doing

Its not even 3pm on my first day and already i'm finding it hard! Not craving choc or anything but would really love a banana! lol

Its going to be really hard for me not having any food at all - i love my snacks - but i suppose thats how i've got here!

Well good luck all and hopefully talk tomorrow
xxxx

hiya, I am restarting cd after a break of 2.5 weeks due to having a op. I am a mother of three working part time in the evenings. If you need any support add me to your msn

[email protected]

Bindi

yes we should all give each other support i have been ok so far today how about everyone else

GOOOOOD LUCKKKKKK! xx

day 3

Hi all

How you feeling? I am finding today particularly difficult. Its my day off and instead of getting all my chores done i've spent a few hours in bed absolutely knackered! is anyone else feeling tired? i am missing the texture of food and the shakes arent particularly tasty. I have found the chocolate one to be the best. Let me know how you all are
xxx

Hi all

How you feeling? I am finding today particularly difficult. Its my day off and instead of getting all my chores done i've spent a few hours in bed absolutely knackered! is anyone else feeling tired? i am missing the texture of food and the shakes arent particularly tasty. I have found the chocolate one to be the best. Let me know how you all are
xxx

Aw hugs Jo....

If you are missing texture... why not try making the muffin / crisps with your mixes....
I have been trying them all and must say it's been great!

all the best cambridgesters! x

We will all support you - well done on choosing the best diet ever - all you need to do is post. Love bunnycd

day 4

thanks anne

yes i will def try the crisps - they sound a good idea. i've only got sweet shakes until tuesday though when i see my cdc again. I think i'll get a mix of both sweet and savoury for next week.

Today has gone well, felt abit better but had to chew some gum because of horrible taste in my mouth.

Keeping a diary and its quite funny because on my first day I had put "had strawberry shake for breakfast - yuk" whereas today i had put "had strawberry shake for lunch - yum" ! i'm not sure whether my taste buds are changing or if i'm just thankful when meal time comes around! lol

Back