Starting Today - want a healthy pregnancy

Heather2802

:) This is the first VLCD Ive done having done most diets known to man!!! My weight usually fluctuates between 12st10 and 13st10 - size fluctuates between 12-14 (mainly 14). However I have reached my heaviest at 15st2 following a big weight gain on holiday in October 2012 and then finding out I was pregnant. I dont think I ate for two - more like 20, so on top of the holiday weight the pounds were piling on. I had a miscarriage on xmas day at 12 weeks into my first pregnancy.

It was absolutely devastating, and I want to make sure I get my BMI back into a healthy range (current BMI 33.3 ouch) to try and minimise further risks for future pregnancies. It would also be nice to fit into my clothes again.

Looks like people have good weight loss with S&S and compared to similar plans its affordable. Will it stand up to the taste test?

Really sorry for your loss.

Getting in to a healthy BMI will make you feel good and the diet is great. I look forward to hearing about your progress.

Hey,

Good luck on S&S, I find it really good and it sounds like you are very motivated.

Sorry for your loss x

Personally I think so, it's completely changing my life! I know that sounds a bit dramatic but it is true. I totally admire your motivation too, that's a tough time you've had there and your attitude is brilliant. I'm sure you'll achieve your goals in no time at all :)

So sorry for what happened. I've got a big family history of miscarriages so completely understand you waiting to give yourself the best chances possible. Whilst I wouldn't wish that on anyone in the world, if you can take something good from it then that is good. You'll lose the weight and be fit and healthy, ready to have a little girl or boy through a healthy pregnancy.

So very sorry to hear of your loss huni, and good on you for climbing straight onto the diet trail to do something to help next time.

i thnk this diet is brilliant, pretty much everything I have tried so far I have been really pleasantly surprised at the taste. I rarely feel hungry and the results show pretty quickly.

good luck on your journey x

Back