Starting today

bessie84

Silver Member
oooohhh the day has arrived, im joining you LT on TFR. eeeeeeeeeeekkkks.

woo hoo. pick my shakes n stuff up at 9am then im joining your rollercoaster of weight loss. excited and scared.

little bit peeved that TOTM has arrived a week early but hey ho.

off to update my stats - eeeekkkss. Helen x

Good Morning Bessie and :welcome2:

I hope you have a fantastic first day and that you'll put up with our company along the way - We can be pretty helpful and supportive when the going gets tough [and even when it doesn't!]

Wishing you well - stick with it and you'll be terrific! :girlpower:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:Bessie!
Glad you've taken the plunge! You'll be so glad you did as the weight begins to disappear. You'll get tonnes of support from all your new buddies here xx

x S

Hi,
Congrats and Bear with it for the first few days. This site has been a godsend to me and has kept me going where I would have normally quit.

Morning Bessie ...

So how did you find your first day ??? All the best for today ... :)

Morning Bessie ...

So how did you find your first day ??? All the best for today ... :)

aaaww thanks people, Hi Ted, had my first shake yesterday and thought, mmmmm, this is soooooo going to be easy, (was better than i thought it would be) not hungry or anything, struggling to drink so much water but managing to do it (just) THEN the other 2 shakes were vile, i struggled immensly, seriously, omg, i thought i was going to puke.

started with headaches already too. :cry:

BUT im NOT HUNGRY AT ALL, im drinking 3 litres of water. keep coming on to keep me going.... IM SURE IT'LL GET EASIER.

heard the chciken soup is bad???? is it that bad?? xx Helen xx

oooohhh the day has arrived, im joining you LT on TFR. eeeeeeeeeeekkkks.

woo hoo. pick my shakes n stuff up at 9am then im joining your rollercoaster of weight loss. excited and scared.

little bit peeved that TOTM has arrived a week early but hey ho.

off to update my stats - eeeekkkss. Helen x

Good luck and maybe TOTM arriving is good as my cravings are bad just before hand so I could never start in the 3/4 days before TOTM...

aaaww thanks people, Hi Ted, had my first shake yesterday and thought, mmmmm, this is soooooo going to be easy, (was better than i thought it would be) not hungry or anything, struggling to drink so much water but managing to do it (just) THEN the other 2 shakes were vile, i struggled immensly, seriously, omg, i thought i was going to puke.

started with headaches already too. :cry:

BUT im NOT HUNGRY AT ALL, im drinking 3 litres of water. keep coming on to keep me going.... IM SURE IT'LL GET EASIER.

heard the chciken soup is bad???? is it that bad?? xx Helen xx

It is bad.... but everyones different os worth a try hun!!

Back