Starting today

louiser

Trying very hard!
Hiya,

After much planning (Too much going on before today) I have finally started!

I have had a vanilla shake this morning which I thought was very nice, seemed nicer than the cambridge ones from a few years ago.

I am just wondering how to spread out my shakes, I work till 7 without a set lunch time so just wondering how to pace myself to stop me getting too stroppy for now!

Hi Louiser! Good luck, the first few weeks are the hardest and once you get them under your belt you're plain sailing :) (well not quite but its easier!)

I work half 8 til half 4, and I tend to have my first soup between 12 and 1 (whenever I have my lunch break) and then I have a bar when I get home from work about 5ish, then I have my last soup at about 8ish, maybe a bit earlier if I'm feeling peckish :) experiment with different times and find what works best for you :)

Good luck Louise. You will soon get into a routine. A lot of people seem to split their packs in two to space them out. Once you get into kerosis you will not be hungry and not find it so hard at work. Keep glugging the water. We are also allowex Marigold bullion which really helps me if I feel the need of something. X

good luck :) as someone said you could split your packs if thats easier so you have 6 small meals during the tough first week . I work part time nights so works not an issue but I am an evening snacker so I have my first soup at 5pm , then a porridge at 7pm and bar at 9pm ... I am sure you will work out what works best for you :D

Thank you everyone,

I do have a horrible headache though! More than I remember with CD.

How much of the Bullion are we allowed to have? Where can you get it from?

In ASDA its with all the Bisto's and stuff, and in Tesco I believe you can get it in the "Free From" section but I have not found it... Lol :)

I tend not to have more than 3 cups... I rarely have more than 1 actually

Hello and good luck. I also split my packs during the first week but I now find that as I rarely feel hunger I am fine with having the 3 whole packs as and when it fits into my day.

best of luck to you! Im just starting week 4 :) ...You'll find your routine soon enough, experiment with times and see what works best for you. I work nights so I usually have my shakes/bars at 9pm, 2am and 6am...On my days of its 1pm, 6pm and 10pm..I never feel hungry doing it this way :)

You can get the Marigold in most supermarkets. There is a reduced salt one. It does have carbs in it and sure someone one here recommends not having more than three cups a day!

Good luck. I am in week 5. I am certainly into the swing of things now. I can go all day and not be hungry or looking for a pack.

I would say for the first couple of weeks, when you feel you need something have a pint of water and if you still really need something an hour later have your pack. Your body will tell you a routine that is good for you.

You will soon be in the swing of your own routine.

Good Luck and enjoy all the benefits!!

Thank you for all your help,

Is there a particular type of the marigold bouillon we're allowed? I googled it and there seems to be different ones!

louiser said:
Thank you for all your help,

Is there a particular type of the marigold bouillon we're allowed? I googled it and there seems to be different ones!

Swiss gold veg reduced salt -purple tub

Back