Starting today!!

Well I am sat waiting for my first order, but still determined to start today! So far drinking water and herbal tea!! Can't wait for my pack to arrive so I can have my first shake!

Ive spent the past few days reading everyone's posts and they are so inspirational! I'm really determined to make this the last diet I do, and for the first time ever, I'm actually looking forward to starting a diet lol!!

Will let you know how I go!

Andrea x

hiya and welcome , good luck with exante , you sound very positive which I think is the most importnat thing in succeeding with this diet , stay positive , drink lots , come on here for support , keep busy and push through the first week and after that the feeling when you step on the scales is all the motivation you need :)

Hey Andrea, welcome and good luck with your start today.
The first few days are a little tough but get through those and you'll feel great.

Thank you, just had first choc shake and it went down a treat, really excited! Can I make them up with hot water?? X

aye, you can, lots of people on here do some really cool things with their shakes - peppermint and the like so have a look around

Welcome , I started on tuesday and Im now on day 4 , no problems at all . Im drinking 2 litres of non flavoured sparkling water too as this fills me up during the day plus my coffee. Coming on here really helps

Well done, the start of the new you is today! I'm on day 5 today and getting into the zone. The next few days can be tough, but keep up with the fluids and it will soon wizz by.

How much weight do you have to loose? Do you have a target date?

Nix

Hi nixib , looking at your stats etc we can compare weight loss together
You started the day before me and we are the same height.
I weigh 19lbs more than you but my overall target is close to yours.
Be good to compare notes.
Hope your having a good first week and you have a good result on Monday .

Hi again, I've got 5 stone 9lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight! As for my target date, I bet my brother in law I could lose 5 stone by July, so guess I am stuck with that hehe, but will take each day as it comes for now x

absolutely, it's nice to have buddies in the same situation :)

Yeah I got to 12 1/2 stone before on CD but need to get down to 11 1/2 stone. Have in total of 58lbs to lose. Looked a photos of when I was 11 stone and I look ill , neck is all scrawny, see my collarbones and hip bones through a dress i have on . Not a good look
I find the support on her amazing , never really bothered with it on CD, probably why i never stuck it out to the target weight

On LL I ended up just below 11, and I looked awful!! Body was ok... Face and neck area so skinny. Looking at the pictures it didn't look like me... Having realistic goals will make this so do-able. X

I agree totally , think the problem is you get in the zone and you think your still fat, so keep going . When I remember back to June 2010 when I thought I was obese I was in a size 14 , but i looked really good on photo's

hi there, I'm new too, just wanted to say good luck in your first week!! I was like you and wanted to start straight away so I went and bought superdrug meal replacement tin for over the weekend and hoping I'll get my box by monday or tuesday....today has been great and I cant believe I'm not hungry!! Good luck xx

Andrea, I hope that you put some money on the bet... Let's make sure that you Win hands down :).

Hi Dolly daydream, look forward to hearing about your progress next week. Ive just ordered my next 4 week supply , bars and milk shakes only . So will be here another 4 weeks yet

Well coming to the end of my first day, and have to admit I haven't been hungry once, did feel like snacking as evening approached but realised that was habit rather than hunger! If I win I get £100 to buy myself a lovely new slimming outfit, I'm definitely going to win hehe x

U fortunately the superdrug type diets aren't anything like Exante. You won't start going into ketosis as they're so high in carbs and sugar. If you want to start preparing for starting you're better low carbing over the weekend

Thanks, I'm aware the carbs are much higher but the calories are similar, my diet has been low carb for months anyway, I just wanted something that would get me into the routine straight away as I was about to fall off the wagon so needed a change..ie didnt want to eat. I look forward to getting my pack anyway.

Andrea well done on getting thro day 1!xx

Back