Starting today!

cinderzxx

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to check in and say hello :wavey:
Starting slim and save today, have tried it in the past but only for a couple of days here and there so need to get my head down.
Am just recovering from food poisoning and my body really isn't liking food so I thought ideal time to start with the shakes and see how that goes. That, and my weight has been creeping up and up and up and is quite out of hand now so needs must!

Everyone's losses and stories here are so inspiring, so hoping I can get similar results!!

Just had a banana shake and I'm feeling good, less nauseous than I've felt for days too, thank you little shake!

xx

Welcome cinder:)I've been on s&s 3 weeks now and already feel healthier,maybe its all the vitamins and minerals in the packs,so it'll probably do you good after the food poisoning.Good luck x

Thanks guys! :)
Can't wait to be getting some good results like you all!xx

HI cinderzxx. Im with you today too. I've had cottage pie and original oatmeal so far. having spag bol and bar later. can't wait to stop feeling so fat. I never want to go outside the door and all my clothes are so tight. I refuse to buy bigger clothes as then I will get comfortable with my weight again.

Good luck! I hope your first day has gone well so far. The first few days can be the hardest but once they're gone it does get easier

Back