Starting today!

stephanees

Got my delivery yesterday and was going to start then but had some left over Cambridge tetras I needed to use up first so done today instead.

Still need to sort out my food, gonna leave the huge box in the store room and just take out a weeks worth at a time, hopefully that will keep me organised!

Also going to restart my 30 day shred this morning and actually try and do it everyday, just got to work through the pain...

Good luck Steph You'll soon get into a routine. I sort a small box with daily suplies in and it's always a surprise what shakes comes to hand. Silly I know but it stops the boredom if you know what I mean :)
Also I find counting the day's off instead of wks completed helps to motivate me too.
Lastly I'd advise you to get the tape out and get measuring as the inch loss really spurs me on x x

Thanks everyone :)

Been following Cambridge for the last weeks tho do not so much of a shock to my system! Also means I wont get the normal large first week weight loss but I've been losing steadily so far and lots of inches so I'm happy!

Looking forward to including some veg with dinner tonight, that's what I've really missed.

Back