• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

STARTING TODAY

*Karen*

Has Wobbly Bits
all the shakes are nice! My fave is chocolate shake, 6 ice cubes, 350ml water and 2.5 teaspoons coffee! Try it - it's like a frappuccino from Starbucks..honest!

I'm starting today too!! Second time around for me though - I lost 2 stone on CD last summer, maintained until New Year then gave up smoking and have put a stone back on. So now aiming to lose about 2 stone (maybe two and a half) to get to target this time

Thanks Karen, the frappuccino idea is great. Will give it a go.

Good luck Lesley, its good to know other people are starting at the same time - can support each other!

mandye

Silver Member
good luck this is a fantastic diet so stick with it the first week will be over before you know it .Deffo try your shakes with ice cubes I do 4 cubes and bit under 200ml water or 6 to 9 cubes and splash of water or 2 wizz up in blender both a great .Keep posting or play in the arcade to keep you busy and join the Cd daily all welcome .xxx

Thanks for all the support :)

Have just had my first shake of the day - Chocolate Orange and tried putting ice cubes in - what a difference that makes, it tastes like a thick shake :D

Going to do that every time from now on