STARTING TODAY

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GTM817, 10 March 2008 Social URL.

1. GTM817

GTM817 Member

Hello everyone,

So have taken the plunge and am starting today. I have a couple of stone to lose so have been advised to do SS for the first few days and then move onto 790. Am excited but also a bit apprehensive! Now all I need to decide is which shake to start with!!

GTM

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    all the shakes are nice! My fave is chocolate shake, 6 ice cubes, 350ml water and 2.5 teaspoons coffee! Try it - it's like a frappuccino from Starbucks..honest!

4. Lesley1960

Lesley1960 Member

I'm starting today too!! Second time around for me though - I lost 2 stone on CD last summer, maintained until New Year then gave up smoking and have put a stone back on. So now aiming to lose about 2 stone (maybe two and a half) to get to target this time

5. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    im starting tomorrow... good luck with it, im looking forward to starting... dont forget to keep up with the water!

6. GTM817

GTM817 Member

Thanks Karen, the frappuccino idea is great. Will give it a go.

Good luck Lesley, its good to know other people are starting at the same time - can support each other!

7. Lesley1960

Lesley1960 Member

Yes, we certainly can support each other! It's my birthday in three weeks time and I'd like to see a stone gone by then :)

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck :) :)

9. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    good luck this is a fantastic diet so stick with it the first week will be over before you know it .Deffo try your shakes with ice cubes I do 4 cubes and bit under 200ml water or 6 to 9 cubes and splash of water or 2 wizz up in blender both a great .Keep posting or play in the arcade to keep you busy and join the Cd daily all welcome .xxx

10. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Good luck, the first few days are the worst, but it is a fantastic diet.. with quicker results than any other diet..

Love

11. Lesley1960

Lesley1960 Member

Thanks for all the support :)

Have just had my first shake of the day - Chocolate Orange and tried putting ice cubes in - what a difference that makes, it tastes like a thick shake :D

Going to do that every time from now on

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.