STARTING TODAY

GTM817

Hello everyone,

So have taken the plunge and am starting today. I have a couple of stone to lose so have been advised to do SS for the first few days and then move onto 790. Am excited but also a bit apprehensive! Now all I need to decide is which shake to start with!!

GTM

I'm starting today too!! Second time around for me though - I lost 2 stone on CD last summer, maintained until New Year then gave up smoking and have put a stone back on. So now aiming to lose about 2 stone (maybe two and a half) to get to target this time

im starting tomorrow... good luck with it, im looking forward to starting... dont forget to keep up with the water!

Thanks Karen, the frappuccino idea is great. Will give it a go.

Good luck Lesley, its good to know other people are starting at the same time - can support each other!

good luck this is a fantastic diet so stick with it the first week will be over before you know it .Deffo try your shakes with ice cubes I do 4 cubes and bit under 200ml water or 6 to 9 cubes and splash of water or 2 wizz up in blender both a great .Keep posting or play in the arcade to keep you busy and join the Cd daily all welcome .xxx

Good luck, the first few days are the worst, but it is a fantastic diet.. with quicker results than any other diet..

Love

Thanks for all the support :)

Have just had my first shake of the day - Chocolate Orange and tried putting ice cubes in - what a difference that makes, it tastes like a thick shake :D

Going to do that every time from now on

Back