Starting today

Hi all,
Today is day 1, I've done a vlcd before. I lost 6 stone on LL back in 2008. I maintained for abit then I went back to habits that got me fat in the first place. When will I learn.... If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got right!!
I'm living in Singapore now, I swear I'm the biggest person on this island.

So anyway just wanted to say Hi. Hope everyone is doing well.
I have at least 100 lbs to lose but my first goal will be 30lbs, bit by bit I'll do this.

Happy Monday day.

Hi all,
Today is day 1, I've done a vlcd before. I lost 6 stone on LL back in 2008. I maintained for abit then I went back to habits that got me fat in the first place. When will I learn.... If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got right!!
I'm living in Singapore now, I swear I'm the biggest person on this island.

So anyway just wanted to say Hi. Hope everyone is doing well.
I have at least 100 lbs to lose but my first goal will be 30lbs, bit by bit I'll do this.

Happy Monday day.
hi TD ..I to was on LL and lost 5 stone but went back to gobbling everything that couldn't run away from me and gained it all back ( sob ) BUT tomorrow I'm starting the exante "weigh" of life so hope we can support each other on this journey
will post tomorrow with start weight ( if my scales can take it teehee)
laters sweet x

hi TD ..I to was on LL and lost 5 stone but went back to gobbling everything that couldn't run away from me and gained it all back ( sob ) BUT tomorrow I'm starting the exante "weigh" of life so hope we can support each other on this journey
will post tomorrow with start weight ( if my scales can take it teehee)
laters sweet x

How is your first day going?

I am happy to report that day 3 is ticking over nicely, I haven't felt hungry in my first three days which is unusual but I will not complain. I am feeling a little foggy today probably the carb withdrawals.

Back