Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting tomorrow. Any advice welcome.

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by LittlemissD, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. LittlemissD

LittlemissD Full Member

Hey all

Well today I ordered my kit to arrive tomorrow, so I will officially start tomorrow and I cant wait.

I have a 16 week old little boy and although I didn't put too much weight on during my pregnancy I still have a good 6-7 stone to lose.

I have ordered a months supply and I will take it from there. Could anyone let me know any tips, or favorite shakes/soups?

Ive been out and got a smoothie maker to hopefully make the shakes nice with lots of cold ice.

I would also love some positive stories for motivation and what you lost in the first few months.

Sorry for all the questions but any advice would be great.:)

D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi and welcome.

Only tips I would give you is to try the shakes hot or with a spoonful of coffee if youre struggling with them. Makes them much more palatable. You can also add tablet sweetners if you feel the need.

I love all the soups with the veg being my least favourite but everyone has completely different tastes with the soups. I dont think there are two of us on here who agree, lol.

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi and welcome. i am on day 3 so cant really offer advice and tips just yet!!
    will say though, keep up your water intake.
    good luck :)

5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome and good luck

Best tip I can give is to keep busy - distraction, distraction, distraction

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.