Starting tomorrow. Any advice welcome.

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by LittlemissD, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. LittlemissD

LittlemissD Full Member

Hey all

Well today I ordered my kit to arrive tomorrow, so I will officially start tomorrow and I cant wait.

I have a 16 week old little boy and although I didn't put too much weight on during my pregnancy I still have a good 6-7 stone to lose.

I have ordered a months supply and I will take it from there. Could anyone let me know any tips, or favorite shakes/soups?

Ive been out and got a smoothie maker to hopefully make the shakes nice with lots of cold ice.

I would also love some positive stories for motivation and what you lost in the first few months.

Sorry for all the questions but any advice would be great.:)

D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi and welcome.

Only tips I would give you is to try the shakes hot or with a spoonful of coffee if youre struggling with them. Makes them much more palatable. You can also add tablet sweetners if you feel the need.

I love all the soups with the veg being my least favourite but everyone has completely different tastes with the soups. I dont think there are two of us on here who agree, lol.

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi and welcome. i am on day 3 so cant really offer advice and tips just yet!!
    will say though, keep up your water intake.
    good luck :)

5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome and good luck

Best tip I can give is to keep busy - distraction, distraction, distraction

xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.