Starting tomorrow,, bit nervous!

Ooh soup, that sounds like a good idea!! I might whip up some and freeze it too!! Thanks for the idea!

been on 4 shakes only so missed food, so the extra veg allowance has been a godsend, plus spinach has iron so its gotta be good, got a big 1kg frozen bag from iceland for a quid but today fancy a soup with more tastes :) dont forget to add buillion :) think i maybe trumping later cos of cabbage will have to see!

ketosis has finally kicked in, struggled to have my last two shakes last night as was full :) but had them :) also new order came today so had porridge, cottage pie, praline bar..... so far lovely :) think i'll be able to stick to this no problem!

Its so exciting to think you'll be able to stick to something isn't it!! I'm not hungry and the weights falling off, so exciting!!

yep :) had porridge this morning, 500mls water and a tea :) full full so its working only thing is that with the porridge and the shakes have to put sweetener in it, they arent sweet enough for me lol :(

yep :) had porridge this morning, 500mls water and a tea :) full full so its working only thing is that with the porridge and the shakes have to put sweetener in it, they arent sweet enough for me lol :(
me too i feel like i add sweetner to everything lol

gonna try oatmeal next week :) i'm ordering weekly atm as i have a feeling i will change mind as weeks go bye on flavours etc :)

Back