Starting tomorrow - Drinks & headache pills?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CDer1970, 24 February 2008 Social URL.

1. CDer1970

CDer1970 Member

hi everyone, i am trying this tomorrow, and after reading and lurking, am preparing for the effects.

if i get a headache, am i ok to use paracetomol?

also am i able to drink tea with hermesetas in? i have read some have perfectly clear, can this be drunk as much as water, or just one glass a day perhaps?

thanks for any help!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im not too sure as i dont start till Tuesday, just wanted to wish you the world of luck :)

4. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi honey.....

Good Luck for tomorrow.......

Yes you are ok using paracetomol.....remember to drink plenty of water too!!!!! :)

5. CDer1970

CDer1970 Member

thank you, its my birthday present from my husband (my request, he refused to consider surgery so anything would have been better in comparison, next yr ill remember this for jewellery haha) so i dont want to fall at the first hurdle!

6. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hehe......next year remember to ask for every girls best friend....diamonds! It can be a Congratulations on reaching goal and a Birthday present all rolled into one! :)

You may find this thread useful for what you can drink too - http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/32896-allowable-fluids-sole-source.html

You can also have hermesetas but they must be in tablet form not powder form.......

Good Luck! :)

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Stick with water as much as you can for know, aim for 4 ltrs per day.

Headache tablets are fine, I went for the cheapest 16p jobs and they did the trick.

The best advice I can give, is do this by the book, if you do, you wont go wrong!

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

best of luck. keep popping in letting us know how your doing :)

9. Melaniep

Melaniep Member

Hi CDer1970
    I start tomorrow, really looking forward to. Yep you can have tea (not berry though) and coffee, tablet sweeteners are ok. I would keep paraceltamol close by, also if you feel still water is too much and not filling you up try plain sparkling, I drink supermarkets own cheap stuff about 17p for 2 litres.

Good luck !!!

Mel

10. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    good luck with the diet,i get bad headachs each day but when i ndrink more water it goes

11. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I hate headaches so ive been taking painkillers even at the slightest twinge! Hope it doesnt slow down the weight loss!

12. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    no it doesnt slow it down,the head aches r so bad makes me wanna give up,maybe i will take tablets next time!!

13. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

Paracetamol is fine for headaches hun. If I were you I would Splenda tabs to sweeten your drinks. I'm not a CDC but I know most people on CD use Splenda as I do.

As far as water goes, the recommendation is just to stick to water only, certainly at first as well as your black coffee, and teas inc Peppermint & Green Leaf.

I'm sure a CDC will be along shortly to clarify things for you.

Loads of positive vibes for tommorow....xxx:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.