Starting tomorrow - Drinks & headache pills?

CDer1970

hi everyone, i am trying this tomorrow, and after reading and lurking, am preparing for the effects.

if i get a headache, am i ok to use paracetomol?

also am i able to drink tea with hermesetas in? i have read some have perfectly clear, can this be drunk as much as water, or just one glass a day perhaps?

thanks for any help!

im not too sure as i dont start till Tuesday, just wanted to wish you the world of luck :)

Hi honey.....

Good Luck for tomorrow.......

Yes you are ok using paracetomol.....remember to drink plenty of water too!!!!! :)

thank you, its my birthday present from my husband (my request, he refused to consider surgery so anything would have been better in comparison, next yr ill remember this for jewellery haha) so i dont want to fall at the first hurdle!

thank you, its my birthday present from my husband (my request, he refused to consider surgery so anything would have been better in comparison, next yr ill remember this for jewellery haha) so i dont want to fall at the first hurdle!

Hehe......next year remember to ask for every girls best friend....diamonds! It can be a Congratulations on reaching goal and a Birthday present all rolled into one! :)

You may find this thread useful for what you can drink too - http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/32896-allowable-fluids-sole-source.html

You can also have hermesetas but they must be in tablet form not powder form.......

Good Luck! :)

Stick with water as much as you can for know, aim for 4 ltrs per day.

Headache tablets are fine, I went for the cheapest 16p jobs and they did the trick.

The best advice I can give, is do this by the book, if you do, you wont go wrong!

Hi CDer1970
I start tomorrow, really looking forward to. Yep you can have tea (not berry though) and coffee, tablet sweeteners are ok. I would keep paraceltamol close by, also if you feel still water is too much and not filling you up try plain sparkling, I drink supermarkets own cheap stuff about 17p for 2 litres.

Good luck !!!

Mel

I hate headaches so ive been taking painkillers even at the slightest twinge! Hope it doesnt slow down the weight loss!

hi everyone, i am trying this tomorrow, and after reading and lurking, am preparing for the effects.

if i get a headache, am i ok to use paracetomol?

also am i able to drink tea with hermesetas in? i have read some have perfectly clear, can this be drunk as much as water, or just one glass a day perhaps?

thanks for any help!

Hi :)

Paracetamol is fine for headaches hun. If I were you I would Splenda tabs to sweeten your drinks. I'm not a CDC but I know most people on CD use Splenda as I do.

As far as water goes, the recommendation is just to stick to water only, certainly at first as well as your black coffee, and teas inc Peppermint & Green Leaf.

I'm sure a CDC will be along shortly to clarify things for you.

Loads of positive vibes for tommorow....xxx:D

Back