Starting tomorrow - excited/nervous!

Rach1001

So my weeks trial pack has come so I'm starting tomorrow.
Previously I've just dropped calories/exercised but I no longer seem to have the motivation to do that anymore so here I am!

Slightly nervous about the whole 'low carbs' part as I am a major carb lover but seeing the results everyone has on here is amazing.

So happy to have found this forum!

:D

Hello and welcome to the site
I hope you enjoy the flavors and have an easy few days. Just keep busy and drink lots of water

Yes its easier once your past the first week. Plus great weight loss on first week

I've just noticed you're the same height as me.. you've done brilliantly so far!

Thank u

Im sure you will have the same results soon

Subscribing to follow your journey :) how are you finding it so far? xxx

Thank you so much.

Sweet Porridge (really really not a fan)
Chicken Curry Noodle Soup (yum) & coke zero
Vanilla shake
Spicy Spaghetti & lots of salad with garlic salt

Considering my love of carbs, esp potatoes I don't feel hungry or like I'm missing out.
I'm pretty sure it will come though!

Drank so much water which I'm pretty sure is the key.

Feeling very positive, absolutely made the right choice with S&S :)

good luck everyone - we can do it! I am nearly over week one and looking forward to a fast journey to target x

Hey, lost 12.6lbs in the last 2 weeks so pretty good! :D it's only in the last 2 days I've started to find it easy so am happy about that finally.

I don't update this because
1. I posted it in completely the wrong thread
2. I don't have the time to commit to a diary!

If I'm gonna do something I like to do it properly :)

How are you doing? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

How are you getting on Rach? :) I started yesterday, getting through my first days by sitting on here whilst I'm at work :D

Only just seen this, getting on ok.. 1 stone 5lbs down in 4 weeks but it's hard! Every day I have to remind myself why I'm doing this and it seems to do the job ;) I often spend my time at work scrolling through this site too haha :D xx

This site is great for inspiration. You're doing very well.

Well done 1st 5lbs is fab! !!

Back