Starting tomorrow - I think I'm prepared

I've got my low fat cheese in, my muller yoghurts, batchelors savoury rices, alpen light bars and eggs.

I think I'm prepared, I might try and plan a weeks meals in advance though to make sure I don't slip up.

I've come over from weight watchers. I've managed to lose two and a half stone since January but have found I'm getting a little bit bored with the same old foods, and I've hit a bit of a plateau the past few weeks so thought I'd give Slimming World a go, rather than just fall of the wagon altogether!

I have one question though - are you allowed to snack on free foods throughout the day, is that allowed? If I was hungry mid afternoon for example, could I just have a couple of boiled eggs, or is that kind of food just restricted to mealtimes.

Nope, snack on free foods to your hearts content. I always have a boiled egg in the fridge for when I get back from work before I start cooking :)

Try to go for superfree (fruit/veg) if you're doing EE before free foods, but sometimes you just can't face eating another apple! :) As long as it's FREE you can eat as much as you like (within reason - don't fill yourself til you can't move, nicely statisfied is where you should be aiming for).

xx

Back