Starting tomorrow! Scared and excited!

Hi jarjj :)

The best of luck to you. I am only on day 3 but I find that kabout it day at a time seems to be helping me through it. I can honestly say I have not felt hugry once but there have been lots of times when I've wanted to eat for no particular reason so thats what I'm wanting to break.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Well didn't feel too great during the morning but i was in a meeting and forgot my water. Got a bit of a niggling headache but back on the water and paracetamol taking care of that. Still not hungry and starting to enjoy the shakes. Settling down to watch a film now and off to bed soon. Hope everyone else has had a good day. Xx

So glad you are starting to enjoy the shakes and well done for getting through day 3 x

:)hello pamdev,im soo happy to find your post up here as im starting my lipotrim diet monday,just ordered them off line today.Im really very nervous at the min but really need to shift this fat ha ha. im 13 stones and want to loose 3 stones in a few months,the reviews sound amazing i just hope i can stick to this diet. please let me know how you get on love aminah.xx

Struggling a bit at the moment. Not hungry but making the kids tea and it smells brilliant!! I know I'll be ok in a while so just trying to work through it. I'm only day 4 but i think I'm going to have to go for my weigh in tomorrow. I start a new job on Monday and not sure of breaks so I need to make sure I have my shakes for next week. Headache has gone now which is good and in it's place is a dry mouth but I can live with that. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Why thank you and those pictures where a stone and a half ago now ;) With 2 little ones to motivate you i am sure you will have nothing to worry about and if you need them the girls and boys on here are just brilliant support and encouragement, i couldn't have done it / be doing it with out them
wow you look amazing,keep up the good work,it will be well worth it.xxx;)

Thanks! I'm currently hoping for a 7lb loss week one then 3lb each week after that. If I stick to that it will take me 16 weeks. Hopefully I'll see the numbers starting to drop and that will hopefully motivate me. mini targets is a brill idea as the whole 55lb seems like a mountain to climb.

good luck hunny.xx

I'm realised that by now I would normally had quite a bit of rubbish to eat without even noticing. But today I'm extra aware. Just made a deal with my husband for a pressie when I get 2 stone off. That should motivate me as he hardly ever parts with his cash!! thanks so much for the replies. It really means a lot to know I'm not in this alone. I'll try not to be a pest but know I'm going to need a bit of help. It's so good to know others have done it and I love just how honest everyone is.
I think ill be the pest lol as soon as i have a craving ill be logged on here for support.ha ha .Its good that your husband is willing to help you and motivate the weight loss.

I need to share this. It's only day 5 for me today but I had to go for my shakes and weigh in today (staring a new job on monday and not sure when I can nip out) anyway..........8lb off!!!! As soon as I got home I updated my ticker and stats lol. I feel so happy. Good luck for today everybody. xx

well done thats fantastic, more than what you had hoped for im assuming xx

Thank you. I was hoping for 8lb for the full 7 days so have reached it at 5 days is a bonus. Just the news I needed to keep me going through a satuday at home xx

I knew this was going to happen. Its saturday afternoon and i'm thinking ahead to saturday night and I am craving a chinese. Coming up with all sorts of reasosns why I should. This is probably my hardest day yet (mabe to do with OH being home). does anyone else struggle on a Saturday? What do you do? Do you cave or ride it out? Help!!!

you know whats making me struggle at the mo? bloody dominoes adverts on tele! my fella doesnt like pizza so its something i rarely get and i want one soooo bad. so ill have to sit through xfactor tonight and try not to give in xx

Do you ever give in? And if you do does it cause much damage. Even when I'm off the diet I'm going to have my sat night treat (just giving up the sun - fri treats so I've earned it!!!) I'm thinking if I have it tonight then good again to next week then can't do that much damage. Or am I kidding myself? Stuck!!!

I'm being really stupid. I know I am. Going to give myself a shake and get over it. I want it but I don't need it And I can have it again when I have truly earned it.

if you have your "treat " tonight you will knock yourself out of ketosis and have to start again getting back into it, and trust me it gets harder and harder every time and yes it will make you either not loose as much, stay the same or put on weight, also having one "treat" is normally a slippery slope to quitting the diet completely but its up to you, you are a grown up and make your own choices. My opinion though is that you will be making it very very difficult for yourself.

Than you! I think i was looking for someone to tell me it was ok when I know it's not. Just made the kids dinner and my husband is giving up his takeaway tonight to support me. So tonight I am very grateful for that. If I can get to bed time tonight to post on the honk thread I'll be happy. This is the stuff I need to change because when it comes down to it I'm not even hungry. I just want to eat. Bad bad bad. Thanks for the reply. I needed that. I hope you are having a good day. P xx

dont cheat as lilac says its hard to get back on. ive been back on lipo for 4 weeks and not cheated once. however i have cheated in the past and its been really hard to stick to. my boyfriend gave up takeaways the day i started so its been a great help xx

Back