• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting tomorrow

Finally, I'm all set to start and tomorrow is the big day.

2 months of Exante product - check
24 bottles of sparkling water - check
2 Britta water filters - check
1 Smoothie2Go - check

I'm not expecting it to be easy, but I really need to see it through. I have 5 stone to lose and if I can't lose it with Exante, then I really don't know what I will do.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
you my friend, will surely lose the 5 stone, come june/july you'll have kicked ass :) and you'll be fitter and healthier than ever :)

MiniB

Here we go again!
Hi, I'm also starting exante tomorrow. My pack arrived this morning and I am so ready to start.

Picking up my water tomorrow morning and then off to the gym later in the afternoon. I've done Lipotrim twice so I know the drill by now.

Plenty of water, stay positive and keep on going.

Good luck, stick with it and you will lose all that you need to.

Hi

I'm starting tomorrow too. I start a couple of weeks ago then became ill and stopped. So I'm giving it another go tomorrow and hopefully stick to it. I know the first 4/5 days are the hardest so I'm prepared. Definfintely have to do this. Good luck.

jb598

Get through each day.
S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck to you all! Am on day 6 of TS and am having ups and downs. We can all do it together. Everyone on this forum is v supportive so if you feel like you need a boost come on here and vent.xx

Sammeh

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 14st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi and Welcome. I am on day 18 and I have to say the folks on this board are amazingly supportive. There are some brilliant success stories and successes in the making in the diary section, whenever I am feeling a bit despondent, have a look there for all the inspiration you could ever need!
Good luck and I hope day 1 is going well so far.

S: 15st10lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 2st11lb(17.73%)
I started today soon and also have about 5 stone to loose, sounds like so much doesnt it?!! Funny thing is when I look in the mirror I dont see someone thats 5 stone over weight, I suppose thats how we get to this point! Anyway im gona get back to downing water! Well done on staying stronge on the first day :)

S: 21st0lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 2st4lb(10.88%)
Thanks to both of you. :D

It seems pretty quiet in this area.

Is this a sign that Exante works well? :)

Or is it just not as popular? :(
lol....To be honest I didn't know anything about exante until I came on mini mins after doing Lipotrim for the second time. I saw a banner advert and thought 'oh ai, what's this exante all about'. And boy am I glad that I did! Miles better than LT!

I had never heard of exante before that but it's popularity is growing and I am spreading the word! :)

I started today soon and also have about 5 stone to loose, sounds like so much doesnt it?!! Funny thing is when I look in the mirror I dont see someone thats 5 stone over weight, I suppose thats how we get to this point! Anyway im gona get back to downing water! Well done on staying stronge on the first day :)
I agree, as I don't really see it so much either. But I have certainly been feeling it recently. :(