starting tomorrow!

batlo8

Hello ladies and gents!

So i have my cd counsellor coming tomorrow and Im excited!

I did Lipotrim a few years ago and lost 3 1/2 stone but I've piled loads on and now have about 6 stone to lose :-(

I've tried every diet going but for me only the strict TFR diets work.

Anyway tomorrow is it for me, Im on 100%!

Wish me luck! Xx

Good luck, I'm on week 2 now n doing really well-sticking with it 100%....lost 14lb in my first week so looking at a good few again this week, hope you do well!!x x x

Omg id be delighted if i lose that! How much do you have to lose? X

batlo8 said:
Omg id be delighted if i lose that! How much do you have to lose? X

Good luck Hon, I'm on wk 2 and lost 10lbs in first week and have 3 stone to lose. Expect the first 3 days to be hard but
the results r amazing. Gmc2011 xx

I had 5 st 12 to loose now 4 st 12, hoping for 7 this week....a lot of people say the first week was hell with headaches etc but I was lucky n felt great every day! If I stick to any diet religiously I loose quit a lot n with this diet you have strict boundries so you can't cheat because you would just be cheating yourself n the 40quid a week your spending! I'm hoping to be at goal mid Feb....I can't use my lil girl as the excuse anymore as she has just turned 3-just wish I knew about this diet a long time ago!! Iv just bought a pair of jeans a size smaller too so its keeping me going x x x

GMC2011 said:
Good luck Hon, I'm on wk 2 and lost 10lbs in first week and have 3 stone to lose. Expect the first 3 days to be hard but
the results r amazing. Gmc2011 xx

Wow! You have done amazingly well too! What are you hoping to have lost this week? X

Lea87 said:
I had 5 st 12 to loose now 4 st 12, hoping for 7 this week....a lot of people say the first week was hell with headaches etc but I was lucky n felt great every day! If I stick to any diet religiously I loose quit a lot n with this diet you have strict boundries so you can't cheat because you would just be cheating yourself n the 40quid a week your spending! I'm hoping to be at goal mid Feb....I can't use my lil girl as the excuse anymore as she has just turned 3-just wish I knew about this diet a long time ago!! Iv just bought a pair of jeans a size smaller too so its keeping me going x x x

Yeah Im like you i do tend to lose easily when i try (hopefully that will continue on this diet!)

I think Feb is realistic hun, good luck! X

Good luck to you too, and keep us posted!z x

batlo8 said:
Wow! You have done amazingly well too! What are you hoping to have lost this week? X

I'd be pleased with 4lbs to hit a stone in 2 wks but I've stayed the same for the past three days but haven't been drinking enough water. Look forward to hearing your news xx

Good luck,

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs

How did you find your first week. How much did you lose :) I also had 6 stone to lose but soo far am doing really well. Keep us posted with your loses :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs
Total Loss so far 2st 2lbs