Step 1 Sole Source Starting tomorrow!

lostpolarbear

Hi. Im starting CD tomorrow and I really can't wait! I've previously done LIpo trim where I lost 3 stone in 9 weeks, I kept it off until I got married and pregnant and I gained it all back. I did CD And then lost 1 1/2 stone before getting pregnant again. Now my 2nd baby is 1 years old and I've just finished breastfeeding so I'm ready to start SS until I finally get to my goal weight. I'm currently 12st 8lb and my goal weight is 10st although if I get that far i may continue until I get to 9st 7lbs which is my ideal weight. That would be "normal" BMI. I'm so set for this now and in prepared for the next few days of hellish headaches and hunger pangs. I'm so excited!

Hi. Im starting CD tomorrow and I really can't wait! I've previously done LIpo trim where I lost 3 stone in 9 weeks, I kept it off until I got married and pregnant and I gained it all back. I did CD And then lost 1 1/2 stone before getting pregnant again. Now my 2nd baby is 1 years old and I've just finished breastfeeding so I'm ready to start SS until I finally get to my goal weight. I'm currently 12st 8lb and my goal weight is 10st although if I get that far i may continue until I get to 9st 7lbs which is my ideal weight. That would be "normal" BMI. I'm so set for this now and in prepared for the next few days of hellish headaches and hunger pangs. I'm so excited!

I'm restarting tomorrow too. It was my birthday yesterday so I've had a weekend of eating out. Tomorrow isn't going to be easy because of this. I intend to start my morning with a shake instead of leaving it until mid-morning and I'm going to be getting on my exercise bike while watching telly! Day One here I come! :)

Aww keep me updated on how your getting on! It was my daughters 1st birthday weekend too so we've been eating loads of buffet and cake etc. Its only early so far (12pm) for me but no hunger or headaches yet but it's still early days. I have the porridge which was gross but I'm not bothered I'm not on this diet for the yummy taste lol x

I'm just dipping. Got myself a mug of sweetened black coffee and going to watch Wild at Heart! Telling myself to keep focussed!

You'll be fine you got to keep busy. I've written myself a list of things I can do when I get hungry. Im doing ok so far I've just made a mint chic shake into a hit chocolate. It was ok not the best but it filled me up. I'm just drinking lots of water to keep me full. I'm having black tea but it's going to be hard to get use to as I normally have whole milk and 2 sugars in my tea lol. Oh well. I also keep looking at peoples inspiring photo's on here and my own thin pics. Just need to get through these next 4 days until in ketosis I can't wait to get that euphoric feeling xxx

Mint CHOC* shake into HOT* choc lol my phone screen is smashed so can barely see what I'm typing x

Fine thanks! Been 100% SS for almost 2 weeks now and I'm really positive about it, my clothes are becoming baggier already, I just still have lack of energy and tires all the time but hoping that'll pass soon. Were on SS+ for the day tomorrow as it's my mums birthday so were doing a little toast dinner for her but were just having the options on the SS+. How are you Doing? X

Fine thanks! Been 100% SS for almost 2 weeks now and I'm really positive about it, my clothes are becoming baggier already, I just still have lack of energy and tires all the time but hoping that'll pass soon. Were on SS+ for the day tomorrow as it's my mums birthday so were doing a little toast dinner for her but were just having the options on the SS+. How are you Doing? X

Well done Hun, great that your clothes are getting baggy it's a great feeling! Sorry to hear you are feeling really tired I am sure it will get better x

Enjoy you day of SS+! Yes doing well day 25 today I think I am losing track of what day I am on! Managed to get my smaller jeans on today they are snug but comfortable! Would like them to be bit loser but I will get there! Enjoy your chicken tomorrow x

Ooh well done! I bet that's a great feeling being a size smaller! I've not got there get but still early days. Really can't wait. I'm going to wait until I've lost all the weight and then treat myself to a new wardrobe of clothes :D how about you? X

Ooh well done! I bet that's a great feeling being a size smaller! I've not got there get but still early days. Really can't wait. I'm going to wait until I've lost all the weight and then treat myself to a new wardrobe of clothes :D how about you? X

I went down to a 12/14 from a 20/22 so brought lots if clothes during the journey all of which I gave either to family and friends when it got too big! When I put back on the 23lb I was not able to fit in some and brought a couple of things in a 14 but not many! I am hoping when I get to 11 stone the 12's will fit perfect in all the clothes! I will then buy some new clothes as going to Canada for three weeks in May!

You will have a whale of a time on your spending spree well worth waiting for x

That's brilliant! I'm sure you'll be in those size 12 clothes very soon!!! I had my 2nd weight in today and lost 2 lbs I'm pleased but may take longer than I first thought for me x

well done everyone!

Theresa1966 said:
Thanks Hun, how you doing today? X

Hey im getting the buzz feeling now and not as tired. Not been thinking nor am I bothered about food and it's all going well how about u? Xx

hi can i join in? i am on my 3rd attempt of cd and feel such a big fat failure. i am 15 stone and have 5 stone to lose. pls help keep me motivated. my family and friends say the diet is silly and the other half says im perfect as i am....bull!!! no support so do any of u guys fancy the job? start tomorrow xxx
ur salary? satisfaction x

lisalollipop13909 said:
hi can i join in? i am on my 3rd attempt of cd and feel such a big fat failure. i am 15 stone and have 5 stone to lose. pls help keep me motivated. my family and friends say the diet is silly and the other half says im perfect as i am....bull!!! no support so do any of u guys fancy the job? start tomorrow xxx
ur salary? satisfaction x

Hehe yes of course you can join in! Let us know how your getting on! This is technically my 3rd time on this too but more determined this time. I imagine what I look like in the future and keep that image in my head when I come across tough situations. It seems to work. Good luck xx

Back