starting tomorrow

mel888

hi everyone starting tomorrow. have a huge 6 stone to lose tried exante this time last year but couldn't stick with it this time Im totally motivated i will lose this weight i can't live another year being this unhappy so wish me luck and good luck to everyone xx

Good luck x

Hey...hope you've made a good start!

I have had two very small blips but have got straight back on the wagon and hopefully can get on now.

How are you doing? What is your weight at the moment? I am 16.7 x

Either hun. X

Hi all, Just want to say good luck I have also started again!!! Lol x On day 3 of Exante and trying hard to be motivated. Has anyone tried the pasta? x

I was toying with the idea of buying the winter pack at the reduced rate but don't wanna be stuck with porridge and pasta if its horrid x

We are quite similar then at the moment. The turning point for me was when i weighed myself one morning and saw 17.9!!!! That has been my heaviest weight (without babies in my belly) so madly panicked and began thinking what to do x

We are quite similar then at the moment. The turning point for me was when i weighed myself one morning and saw 17.9!!!! That has been my heaviest weight (without babies in my belly) so madly panicked and began thinking what to do x

Lol at least you've had an excuse if your a mum I haven't got children I'm just a serial eater!! Well was...day 4 now

Stupidly looked on scales again this morning and haven't budged from yesterday. I know its only one day but Im on 600 flaming calories! I expected to have lost a little. Oh well...day 9 x

How has everyone been? X

hi started today Im 16 stone 8 the biggest i have ever been also the most unhappiest so here's to a new start of the new me woohoo lol x

Good luck! Its quite tough at first but if you stick at it it does get much easier x

Just take it a day at a time :D

Best advice ever on this diet lol ^^^^^^^^^^^

If ya do cave in don't let one day become two days etc.. Just get straight back on the wagon ASAP..

Good luck I started at 16st 4lb so not much difference.. Had two bad weeks where I just didn't stay TS 100% but have had 2 good weeks now and I'm nearly a stone down.. Feel so much better already.. Halfway through my third good week so hopefully I will be well over a stone down at my WI on Tues....

Oh and start a diary .. It really does help x x x x

Back