• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting tomorrow

Hi all.

I'm going to have another go at sole sourcing as of tomorrow. It's my dad's 65th birthday dinner tonight and we're off out for a meal or else I'd have started today.

I successfully lost 3st 2lbs between June and September 2007, then between September 2007 and now, I have put 3st 4lbs back on :mad:.

I've been trying to calorie count, and do weight watchers but I just can't do it! I found Lighter Life really easy - even though those around me were amazed that I could do it - I think seeing half a pound drop off every day does the trick. along with dropping a dress size each month.

I'm dreading the first three days though until ketosis kicks in...I might be posting on here, and moaning a lot!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Good luck with the restart - and well done on your previous loss!

Don't go mad at dinner tonight, it'll help the ketosis fairy.

Hope it goes well! And post on here - if anything it might take your mind off things lol!

Loopy x

please try again
good luck on your restart, on day 6 of one here, i found those 3 days a heck of a lot better than i was expecting.

i split my packs to make 6 meals so one every few hours, it kept my blood sugars more stable, only had a slight headache for a few hours

Silver Member
Have a nice meal tonight and good luck for tomorrow!!! although I guess you already know what to expect. I found that writing down the hunger pangs and putting them on a scale of 1-10 and writing how long they last focussed me on the fact that they do pass!!!
Hey, that;s a good idea Summayah - about splitting the packs. I've never done that before!!! Well, it's 14 hours since I last ate, and I'm now on my first chocolate shake, and 500mls of water.

I've got lots to take my mind off it today as the house is a TIP and it needs tidying from top to bottom

Restart 3/9/2013
That should kep you busy then Yo-Yo! Stick some music on loud and get stuck in to that cleaning!!!!