Starting Tomorrow.

Apparently powdered sweetner is a no no, only the tablets. The rules as far as Coke Zero are concerned are variable too. It has no sugar or Citric acid so I wonder why they say you cant have it.

Im sure I have read somewhere that sweet stuff like diet drinks can trigger your body to release insulin, you then get lower blood sugars and therefore hunger and cravings. If that is the only reason id deal with the cravings for a coke zero.lol! I read somewhere too Dr Pepper Zero is also Citric Acid free.

Sometimes I wonder if the rules are to make you buy the cambrigde stuff only or if it is researched evidence. I might get my Atkins book out and have a read, as the principles of Ketosis are the same.

I wonder if I could ring the head office or they might think I am a nutcase, it does seem some consultants tell people different things. :eek: x

Yeah some do tell you different things. My friend has a different CDC to me and she was told that you can have coke zero, shes been having vodka and cokes every now and again and still lost weight.

I'd say try not to have them and try to have tea and coffee without sweeteners but if you are really desperate one wont do that much harm.

Back