Starting TS, 22/08/11 after Something finally clicked...

Thanx gals. Yumi you are a brave lady with that baking. I think I'd faint if I had to bake a cake now.

Had a fab walk. Does the soul well to get out in the sun a bit.

Ok, so now I'm hungry. Wait I'm HUNGRY! :( gulped down another Litre so 1.5L to go.

I know it's going to be bad before it gets better. But I am not afraid. I CAN and I WILL do this.

Think I might stick to shakes eventually to. Will give the other bar/soups a go and see what I can work through. OH just had a salt and vinegar crisp sarnie. Oh Boy did that hurt!!!

Anyhow, really looking fwd to a thick creamy strawberry shake later.

TTFN x

Hey tiggertoes
Just wanted to drop in and wish you good luck :)

TIGGERTOES said:
Thanx gals. Yumi you are a brave lady with that baking. I think I'd faint if I had to bake a cake now.

Had a fab walk. Does the soul well to get out in the sun a bit.

Ok, so now I'm hungry. Wait I'm HUNGRY! :( gulped down another Litre so 1.5L to go.

I know it's going to be bad before it gets better. But I am not afraid. I CAN and I WILL do this.

Think I might stick to shakes eventually to. Will give the other bar/soups a go and see what I can work through. OH just had a salt and vinegar crisp sarnie. Oh Boy did that hurt!!!

Anyhow, really looking fwd to a thick creamy strawberry shake later.

TTFN x

Oh what a git that is exactly what I have been craving for days now lol

DustQueen said:
Hey tiggertoes
Just wanted to drop in and wish you good luck :)

Thanks Carly.

Yep. One down, 99 to go whooo! :)

Shake was delish! Can defo do them. Next month will be a shake only purchase for me I thinks. Let's see how the toffe nut bar fares tomorrow hey ;)

Last edited:
TIGGERTOES said:
Thanks Dusty.

Yep. One down, 99 to go whooo! :)

Shake was delish! Can defo do them. Next month will be a shake only purchase for me I thinks. Let's see how the toffe nut bar fares tomorrow hey ;)

Great work :) I am 10 down 81 to go :D

DustQueen said:
Great work :) I am 10 down 81 to go :D

Day one ended at 100% with shakes, cramps, hunger pangs, headache, baaad breath, cold hands and feet and tiredness. Went to bed last night with serious cramps but I think most of them can be down to AF at the door. Had a long warm bubble bath as I was feeling a bit cold and miserable. But as soon as I got in bed it started melting away. OH has been so gorgeous. He's tried to be as comforting and loving as possible. ;)

Day two: Woke up this morning feeling great. :) I am not hungry at all. I had a cup of black coffee with a toffee nut bar and it was delish. So much better than the choc-orange. I almost cried with delight. Haha! feel very relaxed and enthusiastic today. I've decided to replace the Choc orange bars with sone BL and Tesco UltraSlim bars. Just for variety. Also going for my 30 min Curves circuit workout today - gonna take it slow as it can be quite strenuous and the last thing I want is to pass out hehe. Having my monthly WI with them to, they take all measurements. I'm going to ask her not to tell me the results. I'd rather wait till my own WI after my first week on TS.

A pretty crappy day out here weather wise.

Have a good day everyone, good luck to you all. X

Good morning TT!
Crappy days are behind you wait n see! Today is a new day with loads of support from your scrummy other half and lovely yummy bars to munch on! You could munch on Hubby too?? Apparently they're calorie and Carb free so knock yerself out girl I'm sure he wont mind lol!!
Take good care and have a good good day TT .. . . .:)) YM

Hi love reading your diary it makes me giggle which is what we need at the moment to get through the days .
Your story reminds me of myself but you had the courage to put it down . We both are similar weight and have started on the same day so it will be good for us both to encourage each other through those difficult days and also inspire each other too .
As for excersise , do you get light headed becuz im thinking of doing it but would hate to faint . I wanna lose weight but also want to tone . Any way good luck on day 2 100%:)

rose1987 said:
Hi love reading your diary it makes me giggle which is what we need at the moment to get through the days .
Your story reminds me of myself but you had the courage to put it down . We both are similar weight and have started on the same day so it will be good for us both to encourage each other through those difficult days and also inspire each other too .
As for excersise , do you get light headed becuz im thinking of doing it but would hate to faint . I wanna lose weight but also want to tone . Any way good luck on day 2 100%:)

Thanks for that Lovely. You made me warm and fuzzy inside.

TBH I didn't think I could keep a diary like this. But for some reason it feels good to map out my mind in writing. (or typing). It's easier to read back and get perspective. When you simply talk the words evaporate into the ethos, but actually logging stuff helps me to connect with what I'm feeling... I know it sounds so dramatic. Who needs a shrink right ;)

I've been doing the Curves circuit for about 4 weeks now. Been going 2-3 times a week but I work shifts so it doesn't always fit in to my routine. Some days I simply can't be asked. I joined them on a 6 weeks summer plan. It's was only £39 for 6 weeks no joining fees etc. And they say you need to do at least 3 x30 min sessions a week. It's very simple. In the past I had paid for 6 month fancy gym memberships and of those six months I'd only go twice. With curves I've been 9 times so far in 4 weeks... I can defo feel the results. I'm a lot more energised and I can start go feel the muscles underneath (the fat) starting to get hard. I can also walk up the road without heaving like a hippo. haven't been yet this week (planned on going today but this crappy weather has changed my mind. I WILL go tomorrow to make up ;) gonna take it reeeeally slow though. Lose weight first, then work on toning.

I'm sure you will find your strength hon. Just be positive. We are on the right path and we can do this. I'm keeping a very positive mind, doing things at a relaxed pace because it will take some time to get use to I'm sure. 100% all the way!!!

Keep smiling! Good luck for the rest of your day :D

Day 2 done :D

Had a bar for breakfast. Loved it. Kept me going till about 1pm. Had a vanilla shake for lunch and a bullion for afternoon tea. Have drunk about 2L of water today so far, gonna squeeze in another before bed time.

Have been totally cramp and headache free today, apart from the cold chills at one point. Had the heating on and was under a blanket. (I'm off till Thursday night so I've got some time to get use to this)

Skipped gym cause I simply couldn't be asked. Couldn't face getting wet then getting sweaty then wet again. Yuk. Had the veg soup for dinner (OH had fish and chips) but I didn't even flinch this time, it actually looked really oily and the smell was overbearing.

I made the veg powder into a paste with some boiled water to take the lumps out, and enjoyed the smell so much I convinced myself it smelt like creamy mash. So I ate it all whilst still in paste type consistency. It totally filled me up. Tummy seems to like it to. Followed that by huge glass of water and now I'm happily sitting on couch, warm and full. All and all been a good day.

Another day 100% here's to tomorrow. :D

Well done to us both for a 100% day 2 . Im feeling very pleased with my self and im sure you are too! Heres to day 3 :clap:

rose1987 said:
Well done to us both for a 100% day 2 . Im feeling very pleased with my self and im sure you are too! Heres to day 3 :clap:

Tested with a ketostick today. Nothing. No change. I'll test again in 2 days time. Is this important?

Have a good night all. Here's to day 3 :)

TIGGERTOES said:
Tested with a ketostick today. Nothing. No change. I'll test again in 2 days time. Is this important?

Have a good night all. Here's to day 3 :)

Nope ignore the sticks they are often wrong x

DustQueen said:
Nope ignore the sticks they are often wrong x

Thanx Hon. I'm not really keen on the whole peeing in a cup process twice a day anyhow. The things we do hey...

So, it's 5am on Day 3. Been up since about 3. OH struggles to sleep every night poor sod. Shift life for 20yrs it's a killer. I went to bed around 21:30 last night. Was so tired I could barely sit up straight. Could definitely feel the energy depleted from my reserves. Every step I took felt heavy. Had a rough night sleep which didn't help.

Starting to think/dream about food. Going to work at being active today. That will definitely keep me preoccupied. Yesterday was a great day for mooching around and relaxing. But the fridge is too tempting right now.

BL and T UltraSlim bars were delivered yesterday, really looking fwd to trying one of them out today, having a 1bar & 2shake day to break things up a bit. Chocolate coffee whizz (aptly named by Yummumummy) for lunch and a banana shake for dins.

Good day, and good luck to all. Roll on another day of 100%

TTFN x

TIGGERTOES said:
So, it's 5am on Day 3. Been up since about 3. OH struggles to sleep every night poor sod. Shift life for 20yrs it's a killer. I went to bed around 21:30 last night. Was so tired I could barely sit up straight. Could definitely feel the energy depleted from my reserves. Every step I took felt heavy. Had a rough night sleep which didn't help.

Starting to think/dream about food. Going to work at being active today. That will definitely keep me preoccupied. Yesterday was a great day for mooching around and relaxing. But the fridge is too tempting right now.

BL and T UltraSlim bars were delivered yesterday, really looking fwd to trying one of them out today, having a 1bar & 2shake day to break things up a bit. Chocolate coffee whizz (aptly named by Yummumummy) for lunch and a banana shake for dins.

Good day, and good luck to all. Roll on another day of 100%

TTFN x

Good luck :) most people find day 3/4/5 the hardest so hang on in there it will get easier :)

Day 3: Brekkie-Had 1cup of black coffee, followed by 1/3 of Tesco ultra slim bar (chocolate) which btw is really tasty! I love it! Chewy and chocolaty. Definitely a few steps up from the Exante bars. Made a chocolate shake up with 200ml water, and 100ml peppermint tea and some sweetener. It was ok. Might add less water next time. It wasn't as thick as I like it. I like them thick and creamy...

Went to gym, did my workout which felt great, had my monthly WI and measurements taken and my body fat and although I didn't want to know I got a printout given to me. I couldn't help looking. And it's looking good! I've lost 4lbs so far (since Monday) and 6 in total since starting Curves a month ago. I've lost 2% of my body fat and I'm down about 0.75 inch on all measurements. So all and all I'm a very happy Tiggertoes today. :D:D:D

Good day and good luck to everyone out there x here's to 100% ;)

Back