Starting TS, 22/08/11 after Something finally clicked...

Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement ladies. I love that we are all together in this. :D

Thanks for the words of wisdom and encouragement ladies. I love that we are all together in this. :D

Yeah it's great isn't it :) So much easier than going it alone :D
Good luck for tomorrow x Hope it's an easy one x

Good luck y'all for WI tomorrow!! 4ltrs water and 3 shakes in me today. . . .I'll sob if scales aren't nice to me! Nite nite girls. . . . .over & out fer now! ;-)

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

Hey chick just havin a nosey through and wanted to say well done!! Your doin great!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Hey chick just havin a nosey through and wanted to say well done!! Your doin great!! Xxx

Not sure if that lovely pat on back was for me but THANK YOU if it was Charlie's Mum. PS gorgeous baby. . . .abs adorable xx

Day 9 here we go: slept in till 9am, which was a God send cause I really needed that after all those hours awake. Been a zombie most of the day. Shift life...

Had my shake at 11:30 this morning. Tried something different for a change. Mixed half a tsp of vanilla essence and two tsp of splenda with a banana shake which I added crushed ice into and whizzed up in the blender. Oh boy it was gorgeous. Tasted like banana flavoured Cookie dough. Hmmm mmmm! Cleaned the house, bought and built the new rowing machine and used it for a few minutes. Phew.

Going to have my bar and a shake now. Then early night for me again as I'm up at 5 am for another 7 days on the trot. Then I'm off on my 4 weeks holiday. Clothes are really loose on me today, I am definitely starting to feel the difference. Lee (OH) has been making lots of comments about my weight change. Saying he can defo see change and that I'm already looking good. But he's my hubby and I pay him well enough to keep saying nice things.

Nightie Night everyone. Hope you've all had fab and easy days, and here's to another day closer to those sexy jeans x

Over and out x
TT

Glad you've had a chance to catch up on sleep and that you're feeling a bit better. You've done so well sticking to plan at all having worked so many hours in the last week!

Your shake sounds yummy but you should watch out for the sugar in the vanilla essence (not sure what the nutritional values are) as it could knock you out of ketosis.

xx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
Not sure if that lovely pat on back was for me but THANK YOU if it was Charlie's Mum. PS gorgeous baby. . . .abs adorable xx

Ha ha you can have that one Hun you are doing great!! Xxx

TT you are doing fab!! All them mad hours and your still going yay!! Well done Hun and keep it up xx

charlie's~mummy said:
TT you are doing fab!! All them mad hours and your still going yay!! Well done Hun and keep it up xx

Thanx Kel. I'm on a mission. Sexy size 12 jeans are my goal x

Hello friends.

Day 11- been a long day. I am definitely in desperate need of that holiday. Feel mentally and physically exhausted and I can really feel the strain. I always feel like this when a holiday is imminent. (and I don't mean a week camping or just staying at home) I think if I don't get away soon I'll be needing a stretcher and a straightjacket.

Diet has been going well. I've been rowing every night for about 10 mins after which I'm nearing dead. Feels good. Also been on more of a TS/WS week than anything. I think because I know I'm going away next week I should be getting use to WS because TS will be absolutely impossible when I'm surrounded by family and friends and all the social gatherings already planned. Weddings and parties and safari tours.

I'm definitely still losing weight at the moment as my new work trousers that have been hanging in the closet with all the tags on have finally been worn today. And they feel really comfy. Not absurdly tight. I'm total WS which is a real consolation, because I'm still sticking firmly to the principals, drinking my shakes and water but I'm just adding that small meal a day. OH has been playing the arse this week which has been a little frustrating. He keeps offering me food and keeps talking about food. I've asked him politely and not so much to stop.

Sorry for the rant.

I hope you gals are all out there enjoying the sunshine and having better luck with your slimming then I'm currently doing x ;)

hi , thought i would pop in and say hello . Your doing well , see your chart has gone up 8lbs are you weighing early ? Im not sure if i read it wrong , are you doing ws know ? . Keep up the good work and i hope your holiday comes very quick x

rose1987 said:
hi , thought i would pop in and say hello . Your doing well , see your chart has gone up 8lbs are you weighing early ? Im not sure if i read it wrong , are you doing ws know ? . Keep up the good work and i hope your holiday comes very quick x

Hey Rose. Yeah I've weighed, 8lbs and counting. I'm expecting a slower loss now on WS but for the time being I can manage that. I'm not going to be disillusioned about staying TS while on a 4 week holiday in my home country. Too many social gatherings to look forward to. But I'm going to work hard at keeping to WS and when I return I'll be going straight back to TS. I am feeling a bit low at the moment. Work is just a nightmare and other issues are getting me down at the minute. But hey-ho, that's life for ya. I'll be really tanned and well spoilt when I come back, so that happy injection I need right now would have worked it's magic.

Our rowing machine has been getting a beating every day, Lee and I both using it so money well spent. It's like family gym time in our house for about 1 hour every night. Who would have guessed...

Anyway, here's to another day of WS. (just doesn't have the same effect as saying here to another day of TS...) but WS still better than old eating "pigging" habits.

Over and out x
TT x

Hey Rose. Yeah I've weighed, 8lbs and counting. I'm expecting a slower loss now on WS but for the time being I can manage that. I'm not going to be disillusioned about staying TS while on a 4 week holiday in my home country. Too many social gatherings to look forward to. But I'm going to work hard at keeping to WS and when I return I'll be going straight back to TS. I am feeling a bit low at the moment. Work is just a nightmare and other issues are getting me down at the minute. But hey-ho, that's life for ya. I'll be really tanned and well spoilt when I come back, so that happy injection I need right now would have worked it's magic.

Our rowing machine has been getting a beating every day, Lee and I both using it so money well spent. It's like family gym time in our house for about 1 hour every night. Who would have guessed...

Anyway, here's to another day of WS. (just doesn't have the same effect as saying here to another day of TS...) but WS still better than old eating "pigging" habits.

Over and out x
TT x

Do whats best for you hunni and like you said your on holiday should be enjoying your self not worrying abt your food packs . Temptation is too much on holiday (booze ):D
keep strong you will get there . Atleast you and your OH are spending time togther whilst looseing weight .. bonus
any ways good luck .x

So, another week under the belt, and although I've shifted my plans (for the time being) to WS, it has been going well. So far the weight has kept off, and I've been sticking to total WS. Have been struggling a bit to have all three packs and a very-low-everything meal most days, I am alot fuller than I've ever been after such small meals. Decided to do a quick 4 day TS this weekend and Monday/Tuesday to optimize on any extra weight I can shift before my trip. So far so good.

Got home yesterday afternoon after a week of early shifts 7am-2pm and had a nap at around 5pm which lasted till 6am this morning. I was exhausted. OH tried in vain to drag me out of bed a few times but I just couldn't manage it.

Clothes are getting really loose, bought a pair of palazzo trousers a couple of months ago to hide my junk, and they always sat really tight around my butt and thighs, but today they are loose, hanging very loosely around my butt and not even touching the thighs. RESULT!

Only 4 days to go till hols! Going to Oxford street today to go find a few tankini-bikinis, because my old faithfulls have been worn out to almost see-through now.. EEK!

Happy slimming everyone! x

TTFN
TT X

DustQueen said:
Glad it's going well TT :) glad WS is working for you :)

Thanx Darlin. Yeah it's not what I want but for the moment it's what works. X

Well done chick your doing great not long now an you'll be leaving on a jet plane!! Jealous me never!! Lol xxx

Hiya tinier tiggertoes!!! You're doing so so well and isn't it Fab when the clothes start to loosen and stay loose!! Yay!! Bet your holiday luggage will be as light as a feather eh!

Keep it up up up girl - WELL DONE! XX

Back