Starting TS, 22/08/11 after Something finally clicked...

Thanks Ladies. I skyped my family today and they all so cute sitting all huddled infront of PC. Been 3 years since I last saw them. :( Holiday cant come quick enough. Got a stinking headache but going home (from work... Surprise surprise) to a nice warm bubble bath with candles. OH did it all.

Have a good night girls. Keep up the good work. Really looking forward to reading about how fabulously skinny you all are when I come back x

Well, the time has come for me to go on my hols. I'm flying off tomorrow afternoon. And I am not going to lie, I am dead excited! Can't wait to get away to the summer sun for a good 4 weeks. :bliss::happy036:

Diet has been going well, I've managed to stick to WS pretty well. Had a few slips here and there, nothing too damaging, had a few extra calorie days where I've picked on something here and there. :sign0007:
Weight not falling off like it was the first few days (which is no surprise) although I've not gained and I am definitely feeling the changes. Looking forward on getting some colour to my shockingly blue-white body and that to will help alot with the new feeling of health. Been sticking to rowing and being active, although I've not been to the gym since last week. Too many eggs and all that..

My last day at work today, and it's been bliss so far.. Have done naffall packing so far :giggle:but I think cause I'm going home it isn't too important if I forget anything.. Mum's got it sorted.

Been sticking to my shakes and bars and low cal meals, been a good girl and I am definitly reaping the rewards from this. So much has changed from the stressed out, food obsessed nut I was a few weeks ago. Still sticking to no sugar, and no sweets, no cokes or high carb foods. That alone is doing me wonders. My IBS seems to have calmed down ALOT and the tiredness and the lethargy seems to have left me once and for all.

I know that the holiday will be a very big challenge in the way of temptation but I have instructed my family to be supportive and I know with their help I can carry on with my weightloss journey.:whip:

This is my last post till I am back on 5 October, so I bid thee fair ladies (and gents) farewell. :wavey:

Good luck to you all with your goals and slimming journeys. Look forward to reading all about you skinny minnies when I return.

Thank you all for your support and kind words on my journey so far.

Tata for now x
TiggerToes. xxx

Last edited:
Have an amazing time lovely and remember it's a holiday you can allow yourself a bit of slack now and again xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hello everyone. I'm back from my holiday now. Arrived yesterday. Feels like I've been away for ages.

Holiday was beautiful. Caught up with family and friends, ate and drank and partied like nobodies business. I'm not going to gloat about the fabulous time/weather I had because I know how rubbish and un-summer-like it's been for everyone this side.

Diet wise: Kept to my Exante for the first 3 days, after that I fell into the SA rhythm of eating and enjoying food. I drank loads and loads of water to make up, and I still managed to lose 4lbs from 202lbs to 198lbs in the fist week, but after the wedding and granddads 70th the last week I've gone up by 3lbs. I'm still lighter than I was when I left... Crazy that! I was very active, did loads of walking and dancing and shopping so that definitely contributed.

As for getting back to things, well I'm going to take it easy this week, I'm off till Friday but back to nights the weekend, so I'm going to make a start on Exante from Monday. I've decided to do TS on "normal" days and WS on "night shifts" to keep myself balanced. TS was too hard for me on night shifts as my energy levels depleted dramatically which made cravings too hectic to control. I've also started taking some excellent supplements that boost my energy to burn more fat. They really keep me going when I'm running around. They are a formula of Vit B complex that boosts your immune system and helps lower stress levels for very stressful people. I feel great hehe!

I am not yet done unpacking but soons I am I will be going through your diaries to see how things are going. Hoping to participate in a few challenges once I start next week.

I hope you are all doing well and I am glad to be back. can't wait to see how my "sisters and aunties" on here are doing ;)

Good to be back.
TT

TIGGERTOES said:
Hello everyone. I'm back from my holiday now. Arrived yesterday. Feels like I've been away for ages.

Holiday was beautiful. Caught up with family and friends, ate and drank and partied like nobodies business. I'm not going to gloat about the fabulous time/weather I had because I know how rubbish and un-summer-like it's been for everyone this side.

Diet wise: Kept to my Exante for the first 3 days, after that I fell into the SA rhythm of eating and enjoying food. I drank loads and loads of water to make up, and I still managed to lose 4lbs from 202lbs to 198lbs in the fist week, but after the wedding and granddads 70th the last week I've gone up by 3lbs. I'm still lighter than I was when I left... Crazy that! I was very active, did loads of walking and dancing and shopping so that definitely contributed.

As for getting back to things, well I'm going to take it easy this week, I'm off till Friday but back to nights the weekend, so I'm going to make a start on Exante from Monday. I've decided to do TS on "normal" days and WS on "night shifts" to keep myself balanced. TS was too hard for me on night shifts as my energy levels depleted dramatically which made cravings too hectic to control. I've also started taking some excellent supplements that boost my energy to burn more fat. They really keep me going when I'm running around. They are a formula of Vit B complex that boosts your immune system and helps lower stress levels for very stressful people. I feel great hehe!

I am not yet done unpacking but soons I am I will be going through your diaries to see how things are going. Hoping to participate in a few challenges once I start next week.

I hope you are all doing well and I am glad to be back. can't wait to see how my "sisters and aunties" on here are doing ;)

Good to be back.
TT

YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Tigertoes is back and well rested by the sounds of things! Catch up later pet but I've really missed you and thought of you often hoping you were having a great time?
At work now and was chuffed to see your post. . . .was looking out for you!
Well done on the weight good on ya toots xxxx

YUMYMUMY2B said:
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! Tigertoes is back and well rested by the sounds of things! Catch up later pet but I've really missed you and thought of you often hoping you were having a great time?
At work now and was chuffed to see your post. . . .was looking out for you!
Well done on the weight good on ya toots xxxx

Helloooooooo Yumymumy!!!! I'm back and loving it! Just read through your post and 2 sizes!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic!!!!!! I'm so very very happy to hear that! You are doing so well! And such good work with the treadmill. It's really fun once you get into it. I need to fall back into gym from next week. I'm giving myself a break before restarting everything next week. But still not going overboard. Had 2 shakes, a bar and a chicken stir fry (no oil used) yesterday. Having 2 shakes and a dinner out today. We are off to Salisbury for the day. Planning a day of walking and sightseeing.

Holiday was so good. I really needed that! I feel like I have a new lease on life. OH has been so loving and caring. Poor fella, should leave him alone more often. At the end he was begging me to come home and cook. He had enough of Mickey food hehe!! I got a sparkling clean house and a huge bunch of flowers off him when I got back.

It's quite strange but when you are away for a few weeks and you are busy you expect to come back and loads has happened but infact buggerall has happened and it's all still the same hehe!

Anyhow, it's good to be back, all that sunshine can't be good for ones health hehe ;)

Just been reading through your diary!....Glad you had a brilliant time away. enjoy this week And good luck for when you start ts again! xxx

babezone said:
Just been reading through your diary!....Glad you had a brilliant time away. enjoy this week And good luck for when you start ts again! xxx

Thank you x

Hello Ladies!!

The Toes are back!! And it's about time!!

I've been stagnating and it's really becoming a problem. The evil weight has slowly crept up on me and I'm back to almost 15st.
Enough I say!!!

I'm not going to dwell on how I got here because Lord knows I know the answers, but luckily I also know what needs to be done here. After my holiday was Xmas and then it just all unravelled. This utter rubbish weather we've experienced has nothing but fuelled my cravings.

I've started doing some research into alternatives to Exante (not because I am a traitor) because I find the options very limited and I want to be able to have more flexibility in the so called regime as my shifts are always going to be a problem when I'm on a VLCD. I've looked into something called Slim and Save. And so far it's looking pretty good. I think I might order a weeks worth and start on that to see how it goes. I've still got some Exante shakes and bars etc left so I might use that up in the meantime.

I really hope everyone else is doing well and I hope to catch up soon.

Back